No announcement yet.

Unable to detect writable media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll add my voice, do not verify after burn it tells you nothing about whether the disc will play or not. An on the fly decrypter running in the background will make it lie to you. If ImgBurn completes successfully that's good enough.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Post an internal and burn log please.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Onalove View Post
        Thanks Gregi and Scoop. I've been using Verbatim 16x and have already adjusted the write speed to 8x, but I'll replace them with lower speed DVD's. However, atm every one says "Mission Failed" afterwards.

Even though a quick scan through the recorded movie or TV show appears ok, this is not conducive to confident copying and confidence in DVDFab! Surely there must be a way to get a positive "Success" at the end!

ATM I have DVD FAb and IMG Burn set up to work together as I've directed DVDFab 9 to use IMG Burn as the writer. Scoop, do you do something different with IMG Burn?

As for my current setup, I'm burning with ImgBurn but in a separate ImgBurn window.

I'm using this setup since I have an intermittent "Process Error Failed 100" error when I try to burn from within DVDFab (with ImgBurn selected as the burn engine).

I see the error almost immediately when I click the Start button in DVDFab to begin the write process.

I'm not sure what causes the error since I see it with both of my 2 DVD Drives on my PC.

Instead of spending more time investigating the intermittent error, I now open a separate ImgBurn window when I'm burning and it's been working without problems.

Comment

Working...
        X