GUI issue: Process complete window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI issue: Process complete window

I have noticed for several releases now that there is a potential bug with copying DVDs and the completion notification window. If a PC locks during the copy process, the screen does no appear unless you click in the area it should be. Sometimes it will not appear and you have to end-task the application. Additionally, the copy process reports a low percentage complete in these cases even though it is verified that the copy completed. Leaving my PC unlocked does not appear to have the issue. I tried this with older and newer ATI drivers as well as on another PC where I wanted to see if it was my hardware.

I only use the DVD copy, so I cannot speak to if this happens in other modules. Has anyone else noticed this and have a workaround? I did a forum search and did not see anything about this issue.

Thanks your feedback, could you please give a sreenshot?

Comment

Hopefully this will be enough for a direction. I can repeat the process if you need the missing screenshot. All in all, it appears to be a screen draw issue if the screen is not "active".

Screenshot 1:
      This is simply a screenshot before the copy starts.

Screenshot 2:
      This is just after copying started. I locked the workstation right after this.

Screenshot 3:
      After the disc ejected, I unlocked the workstation. I accidentally deleted this one, but it showed partial completion percentage but no "completed" window.

Screenshot 4:
      I took a screenshot of the application by clicking on the title area of the screen and got the "ding" error sound. I did alt-PrintScrn and captured this:

Screenshot 5:
      Once I put the mouse in the area of the screen and clicked (took a few clicks) around it went to the "Finish" screen and showed full completion in the progress bar. I somehow managed to actually click the OK button while it was hidden (go figure).

Comment

Quick side note... I did upgrade to 9.1.7.2 beta for these screens.

Comment

I have put this question feedback to our developers,Please be patient.

Comment

My thanks. As information pending any news from them, the problem persists in v9.1.7.4.

Comment

Working...
            X