Inside out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insideOut log - just be patient... I know, hard to do

worked for me too just fine -- just took a bit ... ~9 Minutes to complete the prescan. Vid copied under normal speed and turned out just fine

added LOG file in case you need it still

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      All,
      DVDFab v9.2.1.5/6 can open and copy this title, but the opening takes a longer than normal time due to the disc structure. Let it run, do not cancel it and PathPlayer will provide the proper solution. This is a multi-angle title, Angle(1) is English, Angle(2) is for Spanish (like the CARS movies).

Note that the registered version of DVDFab is required, the free version will probably not work. Earlier versions may or may not work but are not officially supported. It is known to work with currently available versions of DVDFab.
      Unfortunately, some of us are stuck with the free version because we are unable to obtain the registered version, even if we want it (and I do).

I tried the DVD (main movie option) and had the same problems- nothing but read errors. So I took out the new disc and inspected it. Looks fine. Tried again, same problem. Cleaned the disc anyway, same problem. Updated to 9.2.1.9. No difference. Turned off pathplayer and tried again, this time I could get the structure- showed two titles. Attempted to rip the first one, read errors again. Told it to ignore all errors and let it run. An hour later, it had only gotten through 2% of the DVD. I finally gave up

Comment

Originally posted by kitdvd View Post
        Unfortunately, some of us are stuck with the free version because we are unable to obtain the registered version, even if we want it (and I do).

I tried the DVD (main movie option) and had the same problems- nothing but read errors. So I took out the new disc and inspected it. Looks fine. Tried again, same problem. Cleaned the disc anyway, same problem. Updated to 9.2.1.9. No difference. Turned off pathplayer and tried again, this time I could get the structure- showed two titles. Attempted to rip the first one, read errors again. Told it to ignore all errors and let it run. An hour later, it had only gotten through 2% of the DVD. I finally gave up
        it's all explained here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=1758
        the free version will be updated 30 to 60 days after the registered version.
        for new release decryption updates.
        Last edited by october262; 12-02-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          it's all explained here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=1758
          the free version will be updated 30 to 60 days after the registered version.
          for new release decryption updates.
          Thanks for the info! I was aware of their update procedures, but in this particular case, it wasn't clear if there would be some type of update to address the issue or not. "Signals" reports that the registered version, 4 releases ago (9.2.1.5), will work (just more slowly)... I don't know the date on that, but that technology still hadn't made it into the free version (which I am guessing it has been much more than 60 days at this point).

My posting also serves to confirm that the free version still does not work, "Signals" seemed to not be sure if it would or not. I did try a way earlier version (version 8.X, which I still have installed) and that didn't even recognize there was a disc in the drive

Comment

Working...
          X