Inside out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside out

Attempting to record and having no luck. It will play on my computer okay but when I try it in fab it will not start. Just shows that it recognizes it but will not start the record process, can't attach an error log because it just leaves the main menu open without progressing any further

are you doing full disc or main movie?? do you have pathplayer
    set to "always enabled" and are using the registered version.
    please post the dvdfab internal log file.

Comment

had the same issue
      disabled pathplayer and worked fine

Comment

Check playback carefully with PathPlayer disabled. Be sure to turn it back on.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same here, was able to back up with passkey but show multiple main movies
          Passkey is disable for pathplayer, I need to buy the version to have it enable. Sad!
          Last edited by alliyance; 11-03-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

If I run it with dvdfab 9.2.1.6 it scans and scans and doesn't stop. I will let it scan, maybe it will stop scanning. I disable pathplayer, hope it works
            Last edited by alliyance; 11-03-2015, 04:56 PM.

Comment

same here

Trying to copy Inside Out.
              Just scans and scans.
              Recognizes the disc but doesn't open it.
              I don't know what "PathPlayer" is.

Help?
              Last edited by johntoste; 11-04-2015, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johntoste View Post
                Trying to copy Inside Out.
                Just scans and scans.
                Recognizes the disc but doesn't open it.
                I don't know what "PathPlayer" is.

Help?
                Hi johntoste,

Pathplayer is in "Common Settings -> DVD -> Pathplayer", please see attached screenshot.

Regards,
                Mona
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                  Hi johntoste,

Pathplayer is in "Common Settings -> DVD -> Pathplayer", please see attached screenshot.

Regards,
                  Mona
                  Success!

Thank you.

Comment

Inside Out

Can anyone tell me if we are going to get a update for Inside Out?

Comment

Unable to tell since no one has posted a DVDFab internal log for this title. The log needs to made with a registered and activated version of v9.2.1.5 or 6 with PathPlayer set to Always Enable.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        Unable to tell since no one has posted a DVDFab internal log for this title. The log needs to made with a registered and activated version of v9.2.1.5 or 6 with PathPlayer set to Always Enable.
                        How would I do that?

Comment

Inside Out

Took a while to scan using 9.2.1.6, finally opened up and copying fine. Pathplayer was enabled. Will check copy upon completion.

Comment

Inside Out

Copy is good, thanks DVDFAB

Comment

Re: Inside Out

All,
                              DVDFab v9.2.1.5/6 can open and copy this title, but the opening takes a longer than normal time due to the disc structure. Let it run, do not cancel it and PathPlayer will provide the proper solution. This is a multi-angle title, Angle(1) is English, Angle(2) is for Spanish (like the CARS movies).

Note that the registered version of DVDFab is required, the free version will probably not work. Earlier versions may or may not work but are not officially supported. It is known to work with currently available versions of DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
                              X