Cannot create ISO files now using 9.2.2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot create ISO files now using 9.2.2.5

I received the update notification that version 9.2.2.6 was now available as the latest version. I tried down loading it twice and each time the down load gave me 9.2.2.5, and not 9.2.2.6? I started using the newly downloaded version only to find that no matter how many times I tried to create an ISO file of a DVD or a blu ray, the file never appeared in my file folder. Can you please rectify the problem by revising the program again to return the ISO creation to the program? Is anyone else having this problem?

Run the uninstaller then download the installer to your desktop, right click and run as administrator. 9.2.2.6 works like a charm.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
      I received the update notification that version 9.2.2.6 was now available as the latest version. I tried down loading it twice and each time the down load gave me 9.2.2.5, and not 9.2.2.6? I started using the newly downloaded version only to find that no matter how many times I tried to create an ISO file of a DVD or a blu ray, the file never appeared in my file folder. Can you please rectify the problem by revising the program again to return the ISO creation to the program? Is anyone else having this problem?
      Same problem with 9225, 9226. I dropped back to 9224 and no problems ...

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Run the uninstaller then download the installer to your desktop, right click and run as administrator. 9.2.2.6 works like a charm.
        I did what what you suggested and uninstalled the program and re-installed it and now have 9.2.2.6. I then ran a test using a DVD in clone copy to an ISO. It ran the extraction and I asked it to file the ISO in my DVDFAB folder, where all previous ISO were sent no matter whether they were clones or main movie copies. When the test was complete I went to the main folder and, as before, the ISO was not there. However, inside that main folder is another folder titled "Clone". My test ISO was there however that is not where the program said it was going to store it? I do not have a folder titled "Main Movie" therefore any main movie ISO copies I make "just disappear"?

I still have version 9.2.2.4 on another computer and it still works just fine.
        It appears to me me that putting all the new efforts into trying to produce a workaround solution to Cinavia (which does not interest me) has caused problems in the workings of the basic program.

Just my thoughts, but the storing of ISO files using version 9.2.2.6 is definitely screwed up compared to 9.2.2.4.
        Last edited by Movies99; 01-17-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I don't know about all that, I always save the iso to the desktop so I know where it is and move it from there. Works a treat.

Albert Einstein

Comment

DVDFab v9225 or v9226

I do not usually post anything. Both the new versions of DVDfab create a new folder in my designated save folder which is Dvdfab iso. When sellecting where to save I'm not creating a new folder the program is doing it. I know how to copy and paste to the designated folder, but never had to before. The program works great, but I don' need extra folder created.

Comment

You might check in common settings if this box is checked, if it is a sub directory will be created wherever you save the image.
              Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you

I looked in my common settings and this box is checked. I will uncheck and see what happens.

Comment

That should take care of the extra folder.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanl\ks

That worked, no extra folders. The same cure might work for the other members.

Comment

Glad it worked for you.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X