DVD Fab v9.3.1.6 (Win)won't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab v9.3.1.6 (Win)won't open

I upgraded to version 9.3.1.6 used it for a few movies..worked fine. Closed out the program. Tried to reopen it and keep getting this message "File corrupted! This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a Virus or cracked. This file won't work anymore." I uninstalled it from control panel and reinstalled it twice.. it works until I close it out and try to reopen it then I get this message again and it starts all over again... any ideas????? Please email me.

make sure that you are running dvdfab "as administrator"
    try installing dvdfab from here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=29856
    instead of the internal updater. please post the dvdfab internal log files.
    also check your antivirus/spyware software to make sure it isn't blocking dvdfab from running.
    Last edited by october262; 09-22-2016, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Got the same error on my Win 10 system.
      Installer and all files MD5 remain unchanged after installation; the first start of dvdfab.exe invoked by the installer works fine but any later try to start dvdfab.exe gets this error.
      Finally figured out that the F-Secure protection software (provided by my cable provider) is causing this. No issues anymore if I just deactivate the F-Secure packet for the start of dvdfab.exe and reactivate it while dvdfab.exe is running.
      This behavior started with the first beta after release 9.3.1.2.

Well, this is a workaround but I feel somewhat uncomfortable with this.

Comment

If your uncomfortable with it don't use it at all Windows has it's own firewall and protection although I prefer a paid protection like Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by JimKnopf View Post
          Got the same error on my Win 10 system.
          Installer and all files MD5 remain unchanged after installation; the first start of dvdfab.exe invoked by the installer works fine but any later try to start dvdfab.exe gets this error.
          Finally figured out that the F-Secure protection software (provided by my cable provider) is causing this. No issues anymore if I just deactivate the F-Secure packet for the start of dvdfab.exe and reactivate it while dvdfab.exe is running.
          This behavior started with the first beta after release 9.3.1.2.

Well, this is a workaround but I feel somewhat uncomfortable with this.
          there should be a way to add exclusions. dvdfab needs internet access
          for bluray decryption and check for license is valid.

Comment

October 262
            Tried that also... uninstalled then reinstalled...still got same message. When I right click and run as admin. I get the same message.Finally uninstalled and installed v 9.1.1.5 and works ok.. will just wait until you can come out with another one I guess.. hope this one keeps working in the meantime. No firewalls to stop DVD Fab from running. Forgot how to get the internal log files sorry. if you let me know I will reinstall it and get them for you.
            Last edited by Cajun LaFitte; 09-22-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

October 262 DVD Fab v 9.3.1.6 internal log

Internal Log attached.
              Attached Files

Comment

October 262 DVD Fab v 9.3.1.6 internal log

Is this what you needed??????????

Comment

Is that the complete log? It looks like its been truncated. Need a complete log.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

DVD Fab Logs

Ok Here are a few files after I downloaded 9.3.1.6......... still gives me the same message as original post... so I will have to uninstall it and install v 9.1.1.5 in order to keep working. If there are any other files you would like let me know...
                    Thank you for your patience...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Seems to be spreading

Ok seems to be a problem that is contagious. I upgrated to 9.3.1.6 explained it in the thread won't open files are in that thread.... installed 9.1.1.5 worked great for a couple of days and now when I try to full disk copy I get.... Task_1 failed! Error=300 on the left and in the middle.... ! Process Failed.. same thing happens when I try just Main Movie...
                      Here is the internal Log

35m 00.29s: DriveX msg: remove media in driveX E.
                      35m 00.29s: Source managerpen source flag:1,1,1,1
                      35m 08.92s: Exit process: stop running.
                      35m 08.92s: Exit process: preview pfn_releaseplayer end
                      35m 08.98s: Exit process: preview pfn_deinit end
                      35m 08.98s: Exit process: preview FreeLibrary end
                      0m 00.24s:

DVDFab 9.1.6.8 (2014/09/26 23:32:36)

0m 00.24s: Init Public log : enabled.
                      0m 00.24s: Init Private log : finish.
                      0m 00.24s: App info: 2014-9-13
                      0m 00.24s: App info: 9.1.6.8 9168 Official
                      0m 00.24s: Init CrashReportSettings : disabled.
                      0m 00.24s: Init DVDInfo_Log : enabled.
                      0m 00.24s: Init Qt_Log : disabled.
                      0m 01.70s: Profile Manager :: Begin Load Profile
                      0m 01.71s: Qt Translator file load success
                      0m 01.73s: App info: client type 10.
                      0m 01.74s: Fabplay load: preload successful.
                      0m 01.82s: Fabplay load: Load successful.
                      0m 01.82s: Init process: Transfer settings successful.
                      0m 01.82s: info: fabcheck logpath= C:/Users/Cramberg/Documents/DVDFab9/Log/
                      0m 01.99s: info: fab_check_gpu is running ...
                      0m 02.35s: info: fab_check_gpu run successful
                      0m 02.37s: info: recommand= 0, Shrink support= 0, enable= 0, cuda_cap= 0 , cpu_count= 4
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate-7
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: GPUAccelerate setting-0, 0
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: CUDA cap-0
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: Support coreavc decode-0
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: Lighting shrink status-0, 0
                      0m 02.37s: GPU check: Graphics info 1: AMD Radeon HD 6530D Graphics : 8.892.1.1000 :
                      0m 02.37s: Init process: Load config successful.
                      0m 02.37s: Init process: Windows os type is 64bit System Windows 7.
                      0m 02.37s: Init process: command line in is
                      0m 02.44s: Reg check: Parse string: ( 2:8260762964 )( 11:8260762964 )( 1:0 )( OV:9168 )( BV:9167 )( S:252a69e3016362c012514458284c9a70 )
                      0m 02.44s: Reg check: Option check status-Local
                      0m 02.46s: Reg check: ( HD Decrypter:1:0 )-( DVD to DVD (Gold):0:0 )-( DVD to DVD:1:1 )-( DVD to Mobile:1:1 )-( Blu-ray to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to Mobile:0:0 )-( File to Mobile:0:0 )-( Blu-ray to DVD:0:0 )-( File to DVD:0:0 )-( File to Blu-ray:0:0 )-( File Mover:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to 3D:0:0 )-( 2D to 3D:0:0 )-( Blu-ray Decrypt:1:0 )-( DVD Decrypt:1:0 )-
                      0m 02.46s: App info: language type ENU.
                      0m 02.46s: Reg check: Start get sys number.
                      0m 02.46s: Export Blu-ray source information report : enabled
                      0m 02.46s: Reg check: Serial number is: e8-40-f2-49-66-51
                      0m 02.46s: Reg check: Connect type is: 0
                      0m 02.46s: Init process: Init GPU settings successful.
                      0m 02.51s: Init preview: Begin init preview play engine.
                      0m 02.51s: Init preview: Begin init preview play engine(Internal).
                      0m 03.49s: Init preview: Init internal engine successful.
                      0m 03.84s: Reg check: Times of connecting error is: 0
                      0m 03.84s: Reg check: Parse string: ( S:43f06d1270eccf91da3f5f52e13e9e65
                      0m 03.85s: Reg check: Option check status-NewWork
                      0m 03.85s: Reg check: ( HD Decrypter:1:0 )-( DVD to DVD (Gold):0:0 )-( DVD to DVD:1:1 )-( DVD to Mobile:1:1 )-( Blu-ray to Blu-ray:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to Mobile:1:0 )-( File to Mobile:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to DVD:1:0 )-( File to DVD:1:0 )-( File to Blu-ray:1:0 )-( File Mover:1:0 )-( Blu-ray to 3D:1:0 )-( 2D to 3D:1:0 )-( Blu-ray Decrypt:1:0 )-( DVD Decrypt:1:0 )-
                      0m 04.30s: Profile Manager :: End Load Profile

Comment

To me this sounds like your internet protection program causing this trouble so lets turn on windows defender get it's updates and use windows fire wall turn off your cables internet protection all together and don't turn it back on at all after installing Fab.

Now lets start clean get rid of all your older versions of Fab then use a registry cleaner like the free version of CCleaner clean old files then clean registry several times till no problems remain then download from Fabs front page the latest version of Fab install as administrator then do a few conversions close Fab reopen it and do some more see if all runs ok without your Internets providers protection if yes then that's what your problem is.

Their are thousands of Fab forum members if Fab had a problem their would be a forum filled with your same problem and sorry but that's not happening so I believe it's something on your end and its your internet security that told you the file is corrupt etc so that's a good place to start with this.
                        Last edited by 3dman; 09-28-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

If it is the internet protection that is doing this why is an older version working????
                          There are 2 more posts of someone having problems with 9.3.1.6 also..

1. Turn on Windows Defender and update..
                          2.Turn off Cable Internet Protection.....leave off
                          3.Uninstall DVD Fab... I will uninstall Fab 9 but will not uninstall older versions.. obviously that is the only thing that is working.
                          4.Registry cleaner CCleaner....clean old files and registry
                          5.Open Fab 9 and see if it works.
                          6. If Fab 9 does NOT work then what??
                          Last edited by Cajun LaFitte; 09-28-2016, 03:38 AM.

Comment

try just turning off the cable internet protection to see what happens.

Comment

Burn vso zip file

version 9.1.1.5
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X