This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    If it was not decrypted with DVDFab, then playability it is not a DVDFab problem. The posts make no sense, as Gregiboy noted.
    Exactly...I remain confused
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes WB, I do have spybot search and destroy, I will check to see if the tea timer is active. If that doesnt work I guess I'll have a look at Tweak UI or powertoys as a couple of people have mentioned. And if that doesnt work, I suppose I'll just have to update it to SP3, err. I believe I used Img Burn and DvD decrypter if I'm not mistaken. Anyways.

Maineman, I'm not here to confuse, I'm here for results, and now that I know this is not a DvD Fab issue, I'm sorry I even posted here, but it still doesnt fix my problem. Dont mean to confuse anyone. I had to navigate to the video_ts folder after I had burned the disk because autoplay wasnt working, but now I know that wasnt the issue at hand, please read my last post before replying, otherwise your wasting your time and others. Btw, I never stated that I burn the disks with Img Burn, I said I ripped the Iso with Img Burn, but w/e. And I will not use shrink or decrypter ever again, thanks for the info. They do play in my standalone now as well, its just the one computer that is having the issue with autoplay and I'm going to take the steps that I listed above to try and fix it. Hopefully something will work. Thank you for your time, and wish me luck

Comment

whipid20 I did not say you don't have to use Shrink ever again as I have it and use it on occasion it has some nice features on it.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X