Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost DVD Associations

Hey Y'all,

Somehow, I don't know how, my computer has lost the DVD associations for DVDFab 8.2.3.0. I used to be able to stick a DVD in and DVDFab would start automatically. Now it doesn't, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to enable it again.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to fix that? I'm at a loss as to what to do...

Thanks in advance,

Ax

try clicking common settings - general settings - check add autoplay handler (Optionally,start dvdfab when DVD/blue ray disc is inserted )

Comment

You might need a new Computer Drive. I've worn out 6 Ripping 100's of DVD-R discs in the past year.

Comment

Well, I'm stumped. The settings are fine, my drives are fine, I even reinstalled the program, which otherwise works fine. But it still doesn't start when you insert a DVD to either drive like it used to do. I read somewhere that it has nothing to do with DVDFab, but is a Windows 7 driver problem, and if that's the case I wonder why it worked until a few weeks ago. But it's all good. I just added a link to it in a folder that I keep audio, video and such links it. One more won't hurt...

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X