crashes when using creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashes when using creator

Just updated to version 10084 downloaded Thor Ragnarok from iTunes today drm removal worked fine, but crashes after a few seconds after starting creator to rip.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dreamin47 View Post
    Just updated to version 10084 downloaded Thor Ragnarok from iTunes today drm removal worked fine, but crashes after a few seconds after starting creator to rip.
    Hello,

“2m 47.15s: error: filter name(filter_mux_mpeg), type(128), id(35), get fatal exception”

It's a memory issue, please reboot your PC and run DVDFab to try again.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Thanks Mona, uninstalled that version tried again doesn't work, I have 32 gbs of memory and 5gbs dedicated to the video card, however I did install the 64 bit 10081 version and that works perfect however now I'm afraid to update it to 10084.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamin47 View Post
        Thanks Mona, uninstalled that version tried again doesn't work, I have 32 gbs of memory and 5gbs dedicated to the video card, however I did install the 64 bit 10081 version and that works perfect however now I'm afraid to update it to 10084.
        Correction to my previous post, it is not a PC memory problem, we will need to run some tests first. Please kindly wait for update.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

Thanks I have tried everything I could think of.

Comment

Thanks Mona the 10081 works perfect.
            Attached Files

Comment

Update:

This problem will be fixed in next build, please wait for updates and try again.

Regards,
              mona

Comment

Working...
              X