This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    Could you please post the destination path, thank you.
    If possible screenshot like this as well
    Attached Files
    If you fail to plan...you plan to fail wouldn't you not agree..Think about it

Comment

It is difficult for me to do the screenshot like you but:

File System - NTFS
      Free Space - 100GB
      No compression

Comment

That ok I was after files ystem and free space.

Have you tried to do clean install of fab product. If not try this often reset the location to default. If you paid for it already make sure you back up the key before you begin the process.

Another thing you should try is to create a new user account and try within that account and see if it works this time. Before you take the approach which I have given above.

Comment

Yeah - I did uninstall the software, cleaned up register and installed it again - dosen't help. I even install it on other computer (Vista) and it seems to be the same - that bothers me a lot...
          What could be wrong???

Comment

Are you using the non CSS version by any chance Download this beta and install over top of the install you have already as then it will be the CSS version and see if it works for you after that

Comment

Restart computer in safe mode and try again and see if fab copy this time.

If you are not sure it is usually F1,F2,F8,Del key only one of them. But wou dhould screen with text showing different boot option. Also it needs to be before Operating system loads.

Comment

Doesn't help. The only reason I could think of now is antivirus protection and firewall. But even I disabled it - doesn't help.

Anyway - thanks for help so far - now I have to switched off for couple of hours.

Regards.

Comment

Working...
                X