Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the dvd is a older liteon the cd is ummmm that old lol hell i have a old amd athlon 1700+ for a cpu!

but like I've stated before I have done larger sized IE lower quality do to compression with no problems on this hardware before.
    I'm going to try a uninstall of dvdfab and reinstall of the last version and see what happens...I'll let you know ok?
    Last edited by Dom60; 03-16-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Could you as well let us know the name of this movie so we could try it if we have in our collection

Comment

Looks like you're using version 6205 also, update to the latest final version 6218 or the latest beta. As AGJ mentioned what is the title? I suspect 6205 is having problems with it.

Comment

ok I had updated to the latest non-beta version of dvdfab when this happened and I went back 1 version to try it thinking that that was my problem but its not! others are working...step-son barrowed the movie and then loaned it to a buddy and is now having a hard time get'n it back the movie is Brothers at war

complained to wife about let'n my orig movie disks out of the house!

Comment

Well when you get the movie back let us know as can not help with this title if you not have it on hand to try our suggestions with it

Comment

Dom60
              You should also update your XP SP2 to SP3 from Microsoft as you might be missing some sort of important update.
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had same problem and found out You have to reprocess the movie. Rip again with the changes set to 4300 or 4472, or what ever you were useing. You can not write (Burn) from the folder you have saved, It was ripped with the wrong settings to high. Pretty sure thats what you are trying to do as you stated you do not have the dvd to retry. I went though all this also.
                ; The problem is not your drives or version of dvdfab.

Comment

Working...
                X