trigging Forced Subtitles when using Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trigging Forced Subtitles when using Copy

I'm using "Main Movie" setting of DVDFab Copy feature. I have one movie that has PGS forced Subtitles in-bedded in movie and a second Movie where I need to add Forced Subtitles when I create the Main Movie from the complete disk. I have not been able to get the Forced Subtitles to automatically play when the movie is played back. Is there a setting that I need to set or do I need to give the forced subtitle a specific path name. I am creating .iso files. IN the DVDFab "preference" screen under "Conversion" I have checked "Alway display only forced subtitles". This does not make any difference.

Originally posted by thpierce View Post
    I'm using "Main Movie" setting of DVDFab Copy feature. I have one movie that has PGS forced Subtitles in-bedded in movie and a second Movie where I need to add Forced Subtitles when I create the Main Movie from the complete disk. I have not been able to get the Forced Subtitles to automatically play when the movie is played back. Is there a setting that I need to set or do I need to give the forced subtitle a specific path name. I am creating .iso files. IN the DVDFab "preference" screen under "Conversion" I have checked "Alway display only forced subtitles". This does not make any difference.
    use dvd ripper to add subtitles to your dvd - https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/dvd/a...itles-to-video

Comment

ADDing Subtitles to the file is not the problem. You can add external Subtitles when using Copy mode MAIN MOVIE option. The question I'am asking is it possible to force the "Forced Subtitles" to automatically be selected and played when playing back the created .iso file.

Comment

ADDing Subtitles to the file is not the problem. You can add external Subtitles when using Copy mode MAIN MOVIE option. The question I'am asking is it possible to force the "Forced Subtitles" to automatically be selected and played when playing back the created .iso file.
        see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...rced-subtitles

Comment

I assume you mean Blu-ray sources rather than DVD sources. After you add the subtitles, you may put the tiny triangle in front of the subtitle stream, it will be the one selected automatically when playback with subtitles on.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20230504-161807.png
Views:	168
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	424958

Comment

Working...
          X