This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dperino View Post
    I used the max uninstall, (gets rid of anything on your computer having to do with DVDFab,,) .
    Where is the max uninstall located in revo as all I see is Forced Uninstall and Hunter Mode. I have revo pro 2.1.5

Comment

It comes up when you punch in a program to uninstall. It has 4 modes. Built-in, standard, moderate, and advanced. I meant the advanced.

I only have the freeware vers. 1.85. Is the pro a lot better?

Comment

Originally posted by dperino View Post
        It comes up when you punch in a program to uninstall. It has 4 modes. Built-in, standard, moderate, and advanced. I meant the advanced.

I only have the freeware vers. 1.85. Is the pro a lot better?
        You have more options on the Pro version than the free version but I am unable to say what as it has been awhile since I used the free version. The free version is good enough but I liked using a option that was only available in Pro

Comment

you need to list your computer system so people know what OS and hardware configuration you are using and maybe they can re-create your problem and then suggest a fix, but since you have a problem and just want to rant and rave and talk about your review you are try'n to write instead of honestly try'n to get help for your issue(s)

I have a AMD 1700+ chip with 2gigs of ram and have been a dvdfab owner since ver 3.5 or something like that and have had no problems until just recently and that is a separate thing from this thread.

The main thing you MUST give all the details that you can! and if any system has vista on it THROW IT IN THE TRASH!!!! its just a fancy version of win 95!!! and its crap!

Comment

I'd like to know who he reviews for because if he can't get this to run, I wouldn't trust any of his reviews. What reviewer can't give specs of s systems to determine the problem? It seems like he is more likley a competitor since he keeps mentioning how competing software works no problem, trying to make DVDFab look bad.

Comment

Working...
            X