This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab 7

when I put dvd fab 7 on my computer vista it will not burn a dvd or will the old 6 burn now. Anybody got an idea what went wrong.

Need more info, read the Help Us Help You document (link in my sig) and post the requested info, thanks.

Moving thread to the DVD to DVD forum.

Comment

dvd fab

My operating sys is vista ultimate. I was using the last version of dvd fab 6 it was working find I could rip and burn a dvd. Then I put the latest version of DVD fab 7 on my computer I could rip a dvd. when I switch from dvd9 to dvd5 to change the size of the file as I am using a regular blank dvd an not a duel layer it will not burn the dvd but trys to go through the process. Sometimeswhen I try to burn it says the file already esist do I want to copy over this file this only happens on files that are over 4400megs
      I think the dvd fab 6 would let me change from dvd9 to dvd5 and then burn the disc but after putting dvd fab 7 on, dvd fab6 will not work
      Last edited by iamtherealfrog; 03-31-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Are you using the free version? If so your trial period may have expired and all you'll be able to do is rip in DVD9 quality to the hdd.

Comment

dvd fab

no i put the new registration key in

Comment

dvd fab

retried to burn a dvd it did'nt work task_2 failed! error=105

Comment

Still waiting on the info that was asked earlier for you to post that was located in the Help Us Help You. Well read what is posted below and post the info asked to your next post reply to this thread

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
              If this happens with all discs or just one
              Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
              If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
              If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
              If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Working...
              X