Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See another post titled "DVDFAB will not run" for the solution. I agree with a post on that thread that suggests there is a bug in the latest release of DVDFab.

Comment

internet outage = dvdfab outage

Originally posted by TomS View Post
      See another post titled "DVDFAB will not run" for the solution. I agree with a post on that thread that suggests there is a bug in the latest release of DVDFab.
      I am trying to dvd to dvd but the disc won't open. I am without internet until tomorrow 2pm due to a fios outage (using my palm pixi to post this). I can't find the post you are referring to. What did you find to fix this? I tried turning off check for updates and it still won't work.

i'd like to sign the petition stating that a disc copying app should work without an internet connection. I guess i'l have to go do some homework unless MS. Word won't work due to the outage. HA

Comment

vyper0
        I'm sure you do not need Internet connection for DVD to DVD just the Blu-Ray, as Blu-Ray needs to access to get the keys. When you are back on line please post you logs The default location is:
        C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.Also make sure The check for updates is not checked, see AGJ post #10 screen shots.
        Last edited by CBR929; 04-10-2010, 03:38 AM. Reason: text
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

can you test it yourself and confirm that you are able to open a dvd witout a connection. I have version 7.0.3.0, I see the open disc progrwss bar flash on screen for a split second and it still says please insert dvd disc or choose dvd folder... I tried the hangover, and krypto the super dog dvd. The error in my log says 0m 01.18s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
          0m 23.07s: exception when getting dvdinfo 203 100 2006 E:\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
          SAme error on each dvd just different amount of time before generating error in log. I also tried a copied disc that was made with dvdfab so it doenst have copy protection and it won't open either. I'll post full logs wheninternet access is restored

Comment

vyper0
            I also tried a copied disc that was made with dvdfab so it doenst have copy protection and it won't open either.
            Fab will not read a disc that has no copy protection Fab will struggle with it.
            I'll post full logs when internet access is restored
            Please do
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

it's only updating 2 of 3 log files. Dvdfab_burn_vso.log and dvdfab_internal.log. Dvdfab_event has not been modified since 5/14/2009.
              I was able to open a dvd folder that dvdfab created. Just not actual dvds.

Comment

vyper0
                Post your logs when you are back online so we can take a look at them.

Comment

Working...
                X