This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@heffneil

Laptops are not the best to use when burning backup videos because they have the slim type burners which get hot due to poor air flow, I suggest using a external(USB) burner and make sure you don't burn to fast specially if using low to poor qualty media...

also after ripping the movie have you watched it first to ensure everything is good before you use Vob2MPG ?

Comment

Oh I don't know where you thought I was using a laptop but I am not. Also I am not burning my rips. I store them on hard drives.

The movie in DVD form was NO good in its various VOB versions and then the bluray version fragmented is a problem with the audio track as well.

Thanks,
      Neil

Comment

Originally posted by heffneil View Post
        Oh I don't know where you thought I was using a laptop but I am not. Also I am not burning my rips. I store them on hard drives.

The movie in DVD form was NO good in its various VOB versions and then the bluray version fragmented is a problem with the audio track as well.

Thanks,
        Neil
        From post# 3 (yours)-> " I copied it to my laptop", hope you get it worked out...

Comment

Ahh ok I copied the vob files and tried to watch them. I wasn't burning them. I guess I am against the norm here but I never reburn my DVD's. I just use DVDFab to have them on my media center.

Thanks!

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by heffneil View Post
            Ahh ok I copied the vob files and tried to watch them. I wasn't burning them. I guess I am against the norm here but I never reburn my DVD's. I just use DVDFab to have them on my media center.

Thanks!

Neil
            Have you ever thought of using DVDFab's DVD to Mobile option and converting to the desired format

Comment

My problem isn't the output format as much as the proper title to rip. I have moved on from the DVD and now I am just trying to get the darn bluray ripped now with the "normal" audio track in english!

Thanks,

Neil

Comment

Working...
              X