Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I was talking about the filters. Will ImgBurn come up when I opened DVD Fab like it said it should do.

Comment

prican1493

Please read post #13 as AGJ has given instructions on doing this using ImgBurn and as AGJ has stated that what ever program had installed these filters may "NO" longer work. And I also agree with him that they should be deleted but, this is done on "Your" own understanding that these programs may not work correctly afterwords.
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 05-14-2010, 01:50 AM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Well I deleted both of them but still it doesn't want to work correctly. It copies the movie but it doesn't want to burn on a blank DVD. It keeps kicking it out.

Comment

Sorry for asking the obvious, but do you have Img selected as your default burn engine?
          Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Write > Burning Engine

Do you receive any error details other than

"no media detected in drive D.
          please insert a compatible media to start write process.
          " ?
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Prican1493,
            Are you testing Passkey? If you are close it when using DVD FAB.
            Happy Ripping,
            The Zip

Comment

Yeah in common settings ImgBurn is in the burn engine and no that is the only error message that I am getting. I keep putting the blank DVD in and it keeps spitting out and quite frankly this is getting really annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X