Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been happening to me as well. The last official version was fine i tested that. Since the betas this has been happening. I now know it is a pathplayer problem as i disable it and i could access the settings option. When i turned it back on and tried to access the setting option i crashed.

Comment

Good, at least we know the cause. I will pass it on Developers... Hopefully they will figure some way to disable PathPlayer automatically, when single-file content is introduced, as what main movie is.

And I have no clue why it happening in v.7, but not in v.6
      At least you can continue work with your content even with some inconvenience.

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
      Same here. If PathPlayer is disabled I can access the settings menu. Enabled, it crashes.

Good to know that the problem is not isolated to my computer. Thanks!

But with the old version 6 I can have PathPlayer always enabled and no crash. What's the problem with this 7 version?
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Dear all,

We will check this problem asap, thanks for your report.

Best regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Works now with ver 7.0.5.8.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X