X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 122 Failed to Burn

Originally posted by twistedanythingx View Post
    So when I am burning a dvd to dvd it copies fine and then when i put a blank cd in it will say "writing" and then eject and say the copy failed. If i try several times (around 8) most of the times it will start to burn.

I have the latest version
    Have un-installed and re-installed the latest version
    Have tried changing dvds just incase
    Have no idea what the problem is but it's really frustrating to have to keep waiting for it to actually start legit writing and i'm copying "captivity" right now and i'm on my 10th try and it still won't go.
    The error message says, "Task 2 failed Error = 122"

Please help!

I also have uninstalled,tried diff .pc's diff disks,and its at the DVDFAB end. I had no problems with the old 6 version,but these new updated versions,I have the latest 7.0.6.7 are not working and no helpful working results from tech support. Any new ideas?

Hi, Let's not start by hijacking another member's thread.
    Please post pertinent info, in particular, 1-2 burn logs would be most helpful

The default location is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

I'm moving your post and starting a thread of your own.
    Last edited by maineman; 06-08-2010, 03:28 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      Hi, Let's not start by hijacking another member's thread.
      Please post pertinent info, in particular, 1-2 burn logs would be most helpful

The default location is:
      C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

I'm moving your post and starting a thread of your own.

Just because you have 1,445 posts doesn't excuse your nastiness. did not "hijack" a thread.I replied and "quoted.Nasty folks on this forum,no place for a newcomer to feel welcome. Ya'll have at it and good bye!

Comment

Can't say I think mainemans post is rude.

Post the log as it will tell us much more about your issue(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Maerina View Post
          Just because you have 1,445 posts doesn't excuse your nastiness. did not "hijack" a thread.I replied and "quoted.Nasty folks on this forum,no place for a newcomer to feel welcome. Ya'll have at it and good bye!
          I expect common courtesy and etiquette on this forum, no more, no less.
          You most certainly did hijack the thread.
          Your behavior is no different from butting into a ongoing conversation and attempting to take over, thus diverting attention from the speaker.
          In this case, from the OP who had the common sense and manners to discuss the problem rationally and post info that was requested which hopefully, will fix the problem.
          Now, somehow you're the victim...oh please

I actually did you a favor by creating your own thread.
          You're welcome, but there won't be a next time.

I have no patience for you or your lame excuses.
          Good riddance.
          Thread closed
          Last edited by maineman; 06-08-2010, 05:41 AM.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X