This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That certainly seems the case.

I'd take it back for a refund/replacement if you can.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I just got back from the store and I got a refund. I couldn't get a replacement if I wanted, 'cause they only had one copy. However, I wouldn't trust another copy from them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by takearushfan View Post
        I just got back from the store and I got a refund. I couldn't get a replacement if I wanted, 'cause they only had one copy. However, I wouldn't trust another copy from them anyway.
        At least you didn't get ripped off.
        Amazon has it for $13.49 with supersaver discount for shipping.
        Some of the resellers are cheaper still for brand new.

At least you know it'll rip if it's new
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yeah. I actually ordered it from Amazon when I got back from Walgreens.

Comment

UPDATE:

My Amazon order arrived today. I made three NEW purchases. Obviously one of them was Paranormal Activity. The other two are Twilight Zone The Movie and 13 Ghosts. I tried to backup Paranormal Activity and sure enough, DVDFab worked like a charm. The other two DVDs also copied fine.

I just thought I'd give a follow-up and report that, indeed, DVDFab is fantastic and it wasn't an error on its end. Though, I pretty much suspected that anyhow.

Again, thanks for all the help. I appreciate it

Comment

Thanks for posting back.
              Glad you finally had success.
              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
              X