Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww crap, ok. Gotta wait til I get another DVD then...

I couldn't find a "Check for updates" or anything on the DVDFab program, I guess you just download from site and installer over previous version?

Comment

Yup sure do. That way all your registration info gets carried over to the new release.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Some players will play what they call DivX.

If this is the case, you can just convert them using File to Mobile using the generic.avi.xvid.mp3 profile.

If your player does not support playing of DivX files, you will have to use a DVD authoring package (I use Corel (ULead) Video Studio) to produce a DVD compliant structure.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You lost me, do most DVD players even accept .m4v or .mp4, do I even have to convert it?

Comment

no DVD Players only play DVD compliant DVDs unless it says on the DVD player manual that it will play Divx, mp4 or such

Comment

The absolute standard is Divx though? Is it common with todays technology that they play the mp4 and m4v out of the box?

Comment

only if it supports that. You can try and burn it to a cd and play in DVD player to find out. all my DVD players support Divx, mp4, mp3 and jpeg

Comment

Mostly DivX....But the best way is RTFM....
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    Some players will play what they call DivX.

If this is the case, you can just convert them using File to Mobile using the generic.avi.xvid.mp3 profile.
                    Aah ok I see it now, this doesn't make the quality smaller for it being File to "Mobile" does it?

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      Mostly DivX....But the best way is RTFM....
                      Sigh... what's that, and how do I do it?

Comment

Under edit the max it shows is 400 x 450, that's small... it's gonna look terrible on TV ain't it?

Comment

RTFM = "Read The F@$^*@g Manual"

Well, the 400 x 450 is most probably the size that it was composed at. You do not want to expand it any more as you will just add further crap.

Comment

Also. this thread has strayed way from it's original title.

If you have other questions that are not relevant to this topic, please start a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                            X