Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you have your burn speed set at within Fab for the VSO burn engine? Try setting it at half the rated speed of your blank media, if rated for x16 try burning at x8

Comment

It's just set to recommended, the disks are 16x, I'll probably try and slow it to 8 tomorrow.

Comment

recommended when using VSO burn engine burns at max speed so lower it to 8x or 4x speed. Better yet download and install Imgburn and use that as the burn engine instead as it is much better and burns ISO files perfectly as well

Comment

does anybody know what title is used for region 1??

Comment

Play it on your PC and note the title down when the main movie is playing. The title can vary from region to region, pressing to pressing and also version to version of movie.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Standard DVD ripped fine.

I was able to get the main movie with:

DVDFab, 6.1.1.8
              PathPlayer, >>> disabled<<<
              Title 93... The longest (2:20:25 with 15 chapters)

Used VOB2MPG to string the VOB's together. you can compress later.

I don't compress, 1.5 TB drives are cheap.

Comment

I'm currently using the latest free DVDFab HD Decryptor 6.1.2.5 version and haven't had any problems with getting Star Trek's 2 disc set and the 2nd disc of Transformers 2 both on the harddrive. It won't, however, rip disc 1 yet. And I'm also beginning to think that DVDFab is working on some systems but not others. Case in point, I installed the latest version on a friends pc and it wouldnt rip Star Trek at all. It just kept reading both of the discs to no avail so my guess is the program isnt working with all systems.
                Last edited by xxfilthyonexx; 11-21-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X