X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek XI issues

Hi All

Anyone have success with the latest Star Trek.

I'm trying without success with a Region 4 PAL Australian version.

With Pathplayer I'm getting massive pixelation. Without Pathplayer I see the movie properly but the order of play is all screwed up. Running another attempt using "permanently on" Pathplayer as opposed to "as required" to see if that makes a difference and will let you guys know. But if this has already been solved I would love to know the solution.

Thanks in advance
    Ian

Sorry to say but this movie is not released until November 17th in Canada/U.S.A.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting that we got it before the US and Canada.

"Permanently on" Pathplayer shows the same problems as above.

I have submitted Info files to DVDFab guys for persusal.

Regards
      Ian

Comment

It is one movie I am waiting for as I have all the others as well but I am sure once DVDFab is updated to handle Transformers it will be able to do this movie as well among others

Comment

Just waiting for them to do their magic!

Comment

icarson, try the method in the link of my sig, let us know if it will make at least a "Movie Only" backup

EDIT/FYI: Can't wait to see this movie again, saw it at the theater, I give it an 8.5 out of 10, GREAT movie !!! Release date for R1 (USA) is November 17, 2009 'bout 3 more weeks. Make a good BDay present for me ....
            Last edited by AlienX69; 10-27-2009, 12:21 PM.
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Alien X69 method works for Star Trek

Hi AlienX69

Your method works great for Star Trek. Thanks for the tip mate it was a great help.

Summary method is...
              Disable Pathplayer
              Ignore all Errors
              Use Main Movie
              Use Title #21

This then uses VTS_07_01 to VTS_07_06 and creates 5 VOB files the last one is 999,574 kB in size

Regards
              Ian

Comment

Glad it worked mate, and good to know. EDIT: At least we know it work for R4 region, I would it expect it to work for other regions as well !!!!

I just heard from signals that a NEW beta (6.1.2.2) is getting ready to be released to handle Transformers 2, hopefully is will work on BOTH

I'm getting Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs today, be interesting to see how it works !!
                Last edited by AlienX69; 10-27-2009, 12:54 PM.
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I just heard from signals that a NEW beta is getting ready to be released to handle Transformers 2, hopefully is will work on BOTH

Did he say if it would be out today?
                  Chris

Comment

We are hoping for today, but please be patient !!

Good things are worth waitng for. At least you can make a "Movie Only" backup, right. There is no features on the Vanilla disc anyway, the only thing you would gain is the Menus.
                    AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                      We are hoping for today, but please be patient !!

Good things are worth waitng for. At least you can make a "Movie Only" backup, right. There is no features on the Vanilla disc anyway, the only thing you would gain is the Menus.
                      I did not mean it that way I was just curious while I was at a place that had high speed for the down load. At home i'm in the sticks stuck with dial up! Lol
                      Chris

Comment

Yes, that is what I was told. "Today" means different things in different time zones.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Yes, that is what I was told. "Today" means different things in different time zones.
                          Good morning Signals, at least here it is morning. I was just asking as I have high speed available where I am for the next couple of hours. I know sometimes these things take time.
                          Chris

Comment

There may be some other features of fixes that have slowed things down. The Transformers fix works. It will be along soon.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by icarson View Post
                              Hi AlienX69

Your method works great for Star Trek. Thanks for the tip mate it was a great help.

Summary method is...
                              Disable Pathplayer
                              Ignore all Errors
                              Use Main Movie
                              Use Title #21

This then uses VTS_07_01 to VTS_07_06 and creates 5 VOB files the last one is 999,574 kB in size

Regards
                              Ian
                              Tried that - DVDFAB just keeps freezing up

Comment

Working...
                              X