Never had this before can anyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi tdk
    Glad it worked I think Pulled from your log: I 01:55:39 Filling Buffer... (40 MB) that should read 384, pulled from one of my logs: I 09:55:39 Filling Buffer... (350 MB)

on the downside my wife was just coming around to getting me a new laptop for Christmas, unfortunately now with all your good advice you gave me, it looks like I'm getting a pair of socks and some cheap aftershave
    Sorry about that , you can always turn it back
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hi cbr929

I did see that myself, I've checked imgburn again , and the buffer speed is still set to what I changed it to the higher value and not the 40mb. So still a bit confused but it does seem to work at the moment. Thank you for your time.
      :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

Originally posted by tdk View Post
        hi cbr929

I did see that myself, I've checked imgburn again , and the buffer speed is still set to what I changed it to the higher value and not the 40mb. So still a bit confused but it does seem to work at the moment. Thank you for your time.
        Your welcome, glad I could help
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hi cbr929 you gave me some advice about setting my buffer size, on the last log I sent it still showed 40mb. So I had a look in imgburn again, and found where to adjust. I opened up ImgBurn opened tools then settings, and then I/0 . And there was a adjustment bar for the buffer. I set this to 350 and it worked as you could see in the log attached. I just thought I would let you know for the future. Once again thank you for your time it's much appreciated.
          Attached Files
          :) never look down on anyone unless you're looking down at them to help them up:)

Comment

Yeah I get that error in Imgburn sometimes if I'm trying to transfer files between hard drives while I'm burning. It will usually just wait for the threshold level to be reached and continue burning, so not too big a deal.
            SPECS
            DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
            SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
            X