Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must of been lucky, I had no problem at all making a back up copy of ''UP''.

Comment

Not lucky, you are a registered user, so shouldn't be a problem.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Oh okay, well I AM lucky then, lucky I am a registered user.

Sorry, I didn't realise the ones having problems were using the free versions.

Comment

Trial Version Issue?

So I am to understand that it's "normal" for the newer trial version (v2.6.1.8) to not handle "Up" (2009) but an older version (v2.6.0.5) will? I just found it odd that a newer version lacked the ability of an older version. But if so, I respect that; I was just trying to provide useful information for what I thought to be a "potential" problem. If it is working the way it is intended, I apologize for wasting everyone's time with this.
          Dream Kat :)

Comment

I used 6.2.1.8 and turned off pathplay. Then I recorded "Main Movie" Title 50 of UP. This created a file of 4.69 GB. I used "Nero recode" to burn the movie. It would not process nor burn when I used "Recode Main Movie to DVD". But when I used "Recode an Entire DVD to DVD" it processed a file it titled as "unreferenced material" and burned the entire movie with all chapters in the right order, no mismatched sound and perfect picture. Total of 36 chapters 1:35:51

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Kat View Post
              So I am to understand that it's "normal" for the newer trial version (v2.6.1.8) to not handle "Up" (2009) but an older version (v2.6.0.5) will? I just found it odd that a newer version lacked the ability of an older version. But if so, I respect that; I was just trying to provide useful information for what I thought to be a "potential" problem. If it is working the way it is intended, I apologize for wasting everyone's time with this.
              Dream Kat

Personally I like such Info it helps. Keep up the good work.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
              Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

New user and stuck...

Well, I've poured over the forums and tried at least 2 dozens of variations and tips, but I can't seem to get my copy of Disney's Up to copy to my hard drive.

I have the latest paid version of DVD to DVD. There is no apparent problem with the DVD (even exchanged it in case it was a bad disc), and it plays on my DVD player and my PCs DVD player with no problem. But, in VLC player, the original disc and whatever copies I make, jump and skip repeatedly (especially in chapter 3)...

This is the 1 disc standard DVD version of Up... Any other suggestions I may have missed? All problems with this one movie aside, great product!

Comment

So... I read through all the posts. I down loaded the different versions of DVDfab. (older and the newest beta)Tried the recommended settings for pathplayer and the other settings of pathplayer on the different versions of DVDfab. No luck in ripping except the small MB ripping that some experienced. Is the outcome that only the paid download version works? Buy the way.... I had no trouble ripping Star Wars.

Comment

flthc I think that movie falls under this anouncement http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                      flthc I think that movie falls under this anouncement http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
                      Thanks! I did not see this link anywere in this thread.

Comment

flthc That link may not be in this thread but, it explains that newer movies with newer encryption will not be available to non paid members for at least 60-90 days. If you have a paid version of Fab this movie should be no problem.
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                          flthc That link may not be in this thread but, it explains that newer movies with newer encryption will not be available to non paid members for at least 60-90 days. If you have a paid version of Fab this movie should be no problem.
                          I'm glad you put in the word "should" in there... I'm stuck and cannot get any workable copy of Up (1-disc DVD) at all; and I have the registered version...

Any advice other than just about everything in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ozprme View Post
                            Well, I've poured over the forums and tried at least 2 dozens of variations and tips, but I can't seem to get my copy of Disney's Up to copy to my hard drive.

I have the latest paid version of DVD to DVD. There is no apparent problem with the DVD (even exchanged it in case it was a bad disc), and it plays on my DVD player and my PCs DVD player with no problem. But, in VLC player, the original disc and whatever copies I make, jump and skip repeatedly (especially in chapter 3)...

This is the 1 disc standard DVD version of Up... Any other suggestions I may have missed? All problems with this one movie aside, great product!

According to this post, you have told us:

1.) The original disc (and it's replacement) play fine in your DVD Player.

2.) The original disc (and it's replacement) play fine in your PC DVD Player.

3.) The original disc and copies won't play properly in VLC Player

What you haven't told us:

1.) How the copies play in either your DVD Player or PC DVD Player.

Based on the above, I'd have to say your issue is with VLC player, and not DVD Fab, as neither the original or it's copies will play properly in that player.

Perhaps your time would be better spent on a VLC forum, seeing if they have any suggestions for you and your issue with that player.

DC

Comment

Copy Up

I downloaded the new beta version 6.2.2.0 the movie Up copied fine left all settings alone. Played back great no glitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X