This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney Pixar Up

Just a heads up. Disney's Up must have new copy protection as nothing seems to work. My Ripitforme program doesn't dectect the disc, DVD Fab and AnyDVD simply scan the disc forever and on my Mac computers the latest jacktheripper software doesn't fare any better either.

All right, in looking up the Star Trek work around (just because) it appears I may have to turn off the Pathfinder in DVD Fab and then I'll email DVD Fab the info, but this won't happen until I get off work, which is another 8 or nine hours from now. Anyone else get UP to work?

Comment

Not available yet many places, so no way to test. USA release is Nov. 10th. FYI it's PathPlayer.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Up

I am having problem on this one too.
        Tried many ways and none works......

Comment

UP

did turn off the Pathplayer and it works this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikezilla2323 View Post
            did turn off the Pathplayer and it works this time.
            Yep, I was gonna suggest that ...... see "Issues with Snow White (R1 Rel Date: 2009-11-24) Bonus Disc" link in my sig, another Disney flick !!
            Last edited by AlienX69; 11-03-2009, 02:19 AM.
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

It's all just cat and mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                Just a heads up. Disney's Up must have new copy protection as nothing seems to work. My Ripitforme program doesn't dectect the disc, DVD Fab and AnyDVD simply scan the disc forever and on my Mac computers the latest jacktheripper software doesn't fare any better either.
                I just rip the movie using the latest version of DVDFAB just go to movie only turn the pathplayer off ignore all errors and pick title 50 and you are good to go I hope this helps it takes a while to start working but it does work enjoy.

Comment

are you sure its title 50 and if so which one theres 3 50-1 50-2 and 50- 3

Comment

Hi I tried 50-1 did not work picture was choppy in places any ideas will help
                    thanks

Comment

on the movie UP is there any better way to find the right title in movie mode than to decrypt them all and try to play each separatly
                      Thanks any help would be welcome

Comment

Yes play store bought copy in a media player when main movie comes on check to see what title is playing. Go back to dvdfab (with 6.1.2.5) turn pathplayer off choose main movie and pick the right title you saw whenyou used your media player.

Comment

so which title is the right one ?

Comment

The title will vary from region to region and version acquired.

Use the method that Rip outlined.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

hI i tried what RIP said i'm in canada and the title the dvd player was playing was title 27 but when it was decrypting it said a different title and when finished there was glitches

Comment

Working...
                              X