This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troy512 View Post
    i have reviewed and replied to your thread. i will also consider adding information about layer break.
    Have given any more thought to Layer Break? If it is as good your ImgBurn, that would be great.

Comment

I just want to clarify these instructions. Do I insert a blank DVD in before I actually put the original movie in to burn?
      After I make the changes in DVDFab, I then open the IMGburn and make the changes and THEN put the original movie in to burn it in DVDFab?

Forgive my ignorance but I have been a happy XXX, XXX, XXX user for years and all of the sudden I XXX started having all of these errors. Now I am trying to figure the DVDFab and Imgburn combo out and I am not comprehending it completely.

Thanks for any help.
      Last edited by Blazkowicz; 02-21-2010, 03:48 PM. Reason: Competetive removed

Comment

I was following your guild to use Imgburn however when I went to burn the Cotton Club to disc, it asked for a dual layer, how do I change the settings to accept a single layer disc?
        Thanks
        Mills

Comment

Originally posted by moviemanmills View Post
          I was following your guild to use Imgburn however when I went to burn the Cotton Club to disc, it asked for a dual layer, how do I change the settings to accept a single layer disc?
          Thanks
          Mills
          Imgburn does not compress.
          If your file size is more than 4.3 or so GB you need to check your setting in FAB .
          The setting has to be DVD5.

If you are using the free version of Fab DVD5 can not be used as the free Version of Fab does not compress either.

Comment

Working...
          X