DVD Copy & Imgburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carob View Post
    Is that the method the sticky is trying to use?

Obviously I'm either missing something or not understanding what it's trying to say.
    The Sticky is burning directly to DVD with IMGBurn and not creating the ISO.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
      The Sticky is burning directly to DVD with IMGBurn and not creating the ISO.
      It seems like that might be what was throwing me.

So, if i make the target in DVD Fab the DVD burner and use the sticky process ImgBurn will just create the DVD and be done in the one step?

Is it more reliable to do it that way or to actually create the .iso and burn it later? Does it matter?

Comment

It seems like that might be what was throwing me.

So, if i make the target in DVD Fab the DVD burner and use the sticky process ImgBurn will just create the DVD and be done in the one step?
        Yes, the process will be seamless for the user, that is, as long as you're burning to SL media.
        If your burning to DL, Img will require that you select a layer break.
        It also will populate "choices" for you, rank them, and give you the option to preview a specific cell.

Is it more reliable to do it that way or to actually create the .iso and burn it later? Does it matter?
        No, one isn't more reliable. It's a matter of convenience, personal preference and how you choose to modify/play the files.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Yes, the process will be seamless for the user, that is, as long as you're burning to SL media.
          If your burning to DL, Img will require that you select a layer break.
          It also will populate "choices" for you, rank them, and give you the option to preview a specific cell.

No, one isn't more reliable. It's a matter of convenience, personal preference and how you choose to modify/play the files.
          Okay, I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X