Can not copy movies at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grilljm View Post
    Where do I find RITEKM16 ? Now I am disappointed.
    This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.
    Sorry about that.
    Do you have another idea where I can find the tutorial for IMGBURN?
    The RITEKM16 is the Media ID of the disc's that you were using, all disc's have them, the Verbatims are Media ID: MCC-004-00 for the DVD+R.
    If you take your time and just follow the instructions on that thread I am sure that you could set it up without the video.
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 01-22-2011, 12:15 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Success on being able to copy again but with ImgBurn verses VSO. Why did VSO go away?
      Thank you.
      Also, CBR929 said we'll talk about my drive after I was successful.

Comment

Success on being able to copy again but with ImgBurn verses VSO. Why did VSO go away?
        Thank you.
        Also, CBR929 said we'll talk about my drive after I was successful.
        Glad to hear that you are burning again

VSO is the burn engine that is bundled with Fab and for some members it is "buggy", I have not had many problems with it when I first started using Fab, but switched to ImgBurn and never looked back.

Your drive MATSHITA UJ-842D is a slim type in a lap top I'm betting, and this brand being the worst of the bunch are not very good for video backups because of the heat generated by the drive, if you would have continued to have problems I would have suggested that you get an external drive to do your burns.

Happy burning
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I agree with your comment about ImgBurn and will probably not go back to VSO Burner too.
          You are correct about my DVD drive. Plus it is inside a VAIO which needs to have an external fan on it to maintain a reasonable temperature. I do have an HP dvd 1170 which I will now use instead of the Matshita unless you have a better recommendation.
          Thanks for being out there and getting me back on track. I really do appreciate it and think I have learned quite alot in the past 24 hours and will continue to learn on ImgBurn.

Comment

I agree with your comment about ImgBurn and will probably not go back to VSO Burner too.
            You are correct about my DVD drive. Plus it is inside a VAIO which needs to have an external fan on it to maintain a reasonable temperature. I do have an HP dvd 1170 which I will now use instead of the Matshita unless you have a better recommendation.
            Thanks for being out there and getting me back on track. I really do appreciate it and think I have learned quite alot in the past 24 hours and will continue to learn on ImgBurn.
            You may try a can of compressed air to blow the dust out of your computer to help with the cooling of your lap top.

Is the HP dvd 1170 an external drive??? If so you may use it if your MATSHITA gives you problems or use it now that is up to you.

If you read the forum daily, like I did when I first started using Fab a little over a year ago you will learn a lot and use that knowledge to trouble shoot problems that may arise.

Again Happy Burning and I was glad I could help you
            CBR929

Comment

My hp dvd 1170 is an external drive. I have been a user since 2007 and never read the forum because DVDFAB is so intuitive. That changes now. I have become a believer.
              Thanks again. I do appreciate your sharing your knowledge and helping me.

Comment

My hp dvd 1170 is an external drive. I have been a user since 2007 and never read the forum because DVDFAB is so intuitive. That changes now. I have become a believer.
                Thanks again. I do appreciate your sharing your knowledge and helping me.
                If it is an external then you could use it as this will keep you computer cooler since you will not be using your internal which will cause unnecessary heat.
                You are welcome
                CBR929

Comment

MatSHITa Drive

Hey grilljm,

I second CBR929's advice about using an external drive. I also have a Vaio with a MatSHITa drive which never produced consistent results.

I now use an external Lite-On burner exclusively and it works great - I almost never use the internal drive. It's much faster, has a greater range of compatibility with different media, and produces great burns with DVDFab and ImgBurn.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X