X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from here

Comment

Got 6.2.1.0 from your thread, however all video files are now unsupported by the psp - has anyone else tried to convert multiple files on the same disc / same image into psp format with any success, or is it just me?

Can anybody else confirm that they have no problems with this simple task that I would expect to work seamlessly as it does for other conversion formats?

Does anybody actually own a psp and a mobile copy of DVDFab and can convert multiple episode files into a readable format?

Is what I am doing (trying to convert multiple episodes on a single image / DVD to multiple files for psp playback in a batch) totally out of the ordinary or is it an expected task that DVDFab should be able to complete?

Any answers, reassurance or indeed settings that I can change to allow me to convert in batch and view multiple episodes on the psp would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your help and assistance so far.

Comment

I have all options for DVDFab and a PSP but I do not do my back ups in a batch. I do them individually and have no problems with them

Comment

I tried this before for Bertie with a Stargate SG-1 4 episode disk but do not have a PSP and hence tried playing the video files with VLC and they all worked fine and showed exactly the same specs in MediaInfo.

I can understand his point of not wanting to have to do a conversion 4 times when you should be able to set it up as a simple queue job.

Could it be something like the created thumbnails being corrupted? I think I have read somewhere how you can create/customise them.

Maybe that's a test to do?

Try replacing the created thumbnails with customised/created ones.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

yeah the thumbnails are messed up with the PSP converted with DVDFab and have to add your own that work

Comment

Cheers Guys,

I will try to create custom Thumbnails for each episode to see if that fixes the issue.

I will post the result when I have tried to fix.

Thanks again for all of your assistance, help and suggestions.

Happy Xmas etc. etc.

Comment

Hi Bertie same problems here..anything I convert for PSP states "unsupported data.."
                Would like to get some movies on the kids PSP's for a road trip.
                Have you had any success?
                What do you need to do to make custom thumbnails?

Comment

Possible Solution

I've had the same problem with my PSP. I seem to have success on all episodes of a DVD when I do not use the PSP default settings. When I have my episodes selected, I open the Queue and select each episode in turn. The first thing I do is select the "psp.H264.firmware3.30+" option from the drop down menu. I then change the name of the file to be produced and I always bump up the volume. I have to do this on each episode.

I tried using the "Set as Default" button to save the settings from the above format but that messes something up. I only have good results when I select this option for each individual episode.

My thumbnails are messed up too. I'm not too worried about the thumbnail but that has been broken for some time now.

Comment

Working...
                  X