This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going from 5 to 6 lost Mobile

When I upgraded to 6 from 5 I only have the mobile as a trial function even though I had it operational on 5. I have tried emailing asking for the key but to no response was ever sent. Is there another way of getting the key or am I just going to have to use 5 any time I want to copy movies to my Ipod?

Kevin

Well count yourself lucky as 5 Mobile should have expired also.

The trial is from 30 days from the start of using the option.

If this is the case,....No, you are not going to get a new key.

If you had purchased V5 both modules, you should be able to get a new key for both modules in V6
    Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-15-2009, 09:15 PM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Click the question mark and highlight the DVD to mobile and then double click the key. I had to do that to register.

I assumed he had a key?
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I have the key and did purchase v5 both modules. I will give it shot. Thanks for the help

I went in and entered the key they gave me before I purchased both modules and it made everything a trial. I then went and input the key they gave me after i made the Mobile purchase. It made my DVD to DVD never expire but would not make the mobile change. Guess I will keep trying. Thanks for the help. Maybe someone will return an email this time.
        Last edited by Mizzou; 11-15-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Where are you from in semo?

Comment

Down in the bootheel, if the border went straight across I'd be in Arkansas. If you want me to be more specific I'll do that in a PM if you don't mind.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Ended up sending in a message through Contact us for Purchase issues and I was sent a new reg key and all is good to go now. Thanks for all the assistance

Comment

Good to hear. Glad you are now up and running.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X