Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper V.8.0.9.2QT And CSS

Hi,
    I am trying to make a back up copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and when DVDFab analyzes the disk it comes back and says "The Disc contains CSS protection. This version of DVDFab cannot copy it". This wasn't the case in version 8.0.8.5. Does the newer version not support this anymore ?
    Thanks
    --Bill

Hi slacker
    Please make sure that all settings were retained in version 8.0.9.2QT
    If you still have problems
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
      Hi,
      I am trying to make a back up copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and when DVDFab analyzes the disk it comes back and says "The Disc contains CSS protection. This version of DVDFab cannot copy it". This wasn't the case in version 8.0.8.5. Does the newer version not support this anymore ?
      Thanks
      --Bill
      Where did you download from?
      Sounds like you have the Non-CSS version of Fab.
      I thought that version was no longer available is why I ask where did you down load from.

Comment

Yeah G...

I'm pretty sure that you are right.

Only download from links on this forum or on DVDFab.com and you won't have these problems or have you a pirated version?

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
        Where did you download from?
        Sounds like you have the Non-CSS version of Fab.
        I thought that version was no longer available is why I ask where did you down load from.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The non-css version no longer exists, hasn't for some time.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Non Decrypter Version

Take a look at DVDFab.net

Comment

Just the file name should make you wonder if the file you downloaded, really is what you want.

DVDFab8092QtNonDec.exe

Comment

I downloaded the version from the link on dvdfab.net.
                I have done an uninstall of 8.0.9.2QT and I still get the same error after the reinstall.
                I have attached the last entries of the two logs that CBR929 asked for.
                Attached Files

Comment

Apparently the third time is the charm.
                  I did another uninstall/reinstall and all is well .

Now hopefully the pesky audio sync problem I had with 8.0.8.5 is not there anymore

Thanks for the help

Comment

Sorry Signals !!!

Just yet another example of poor communication, poor QA and the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

This version should have not even been built if what you say is correct.

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    The non-css version no longer exists, hasn't for some time.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi slacker
                      Pulled from your latest logs 0m 03.52s: Qt Translator file load failed, the *.qm path is C:\PROGRA~2\DVDFAB~2\QLanguage\DVDFabQt_.qm
                      Please see this post about the Qt Translator file load failed error you are getting http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=12
                      CBR929
                      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929,
                        Thanks for the follow up..

Comment

Hi slacker,

The Non-CSS version doesn't exist anymore, for now it's Non-Decryption version, which doesn't open encrypted DVD or Blu-ray.

You need download normal version of DVDFab from http://dvdfab.com/download.htm to open them.

BTW, how do you go to dvdfab.net which contains the Non-Decryption version?

Best Regards,
                          Fengtao
                          Last edited by fengtao; 05-22-2011, 01:55 PM.
                          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

any released version I have ever downloaded was from dvdfab.com in the download sectoin
                            I did try a few of the beta QT versions from the forum beta section.

Comment

Hi slacker,

If you directly downloaded the non-decrypt version of DVDFab 8.0.9.2 from http://www.dvdfab.net, then you will get this kind of message "This disc contains CSS protection................." as loading DVD, see the attachment.

Please always download DVDFab QT 8.0.9.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by sunny; 05-23-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X