Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I incorrect in what I have read and assumed then?
    I thought (or it used to be prior to version 6) that you would decrypt the DVD using DVDDecrypter to your hard drive. Then you would no longer need the Disk.
    As long as the decrypted files were on your hard drive you were (or should) be able to convert those files to a mobile device.
    I have decyrpted DVD files on my hard drive from long ago that I used DVDDecryper version 4 but I no longer have the disk. I would like to convert those dycrypted VOB files to a mobile device. However, File to Mobile is coming back with "File is unsupported".
    Please Help.

Comment

Firstly do not double post.

In the directory you will also have IFO files which control the way the DVD plays and I suspect these are what are giving you the error message. You can prove this by opening an individual VOB file.

You are correct on the assumption that once the title is decrypted to the hard disk, the original disk is no longer necessary but the procedure is to use "DVD to Mobile" to get the DVD into a Mobile format.

Please read my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread which has been on this forum since it's inception.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X