Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having same problem with Win 7 and xbox or zune output.

Comment

@ESQ

The developers know about this... See Ting's update above... See my update on the 1st page of this thread... You can try XP mode if you have a supported version of Win7... It's slow but it works...

Comment

I'm using a laptop and I have a Vista HD and a Win 7 HD. I switched to the Vista, installed the latest DVDFab and NO PROBLEMS.

Comment

I got exactly the same error if I try to rip to a wmv file

Comment

Just checking

Just checking to see if there is a update on the issue with wmv and win7 yet,thanks in advance for all the hard work and great product

Comment

Haven't seen anything from Ting in a while in any of these Win7 threads...

No updates in the release notes on any of the newer betas... Looks like Blu-Ray is where it's at and Win7 is on the back burner...

Comment

hi,

I have install the Windows 7 and prepare the development environment, but unfortuately still no luck to find where is the problem, I will try again.

thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the update Ting!!! :-)

Comment

Also having this problem on Windows 7. Looking forward to the update and fix.

Comment

Just installed Win7 over the weekend. Same issue as everyone else here. Can create an MPG fine. Apparently it's just WMV. In a few days it launches officially commercially so expect the # of folks raising the issue to rise. Help.

Comment

Just upgraded my machine, could burn DVD>Mobile (xbox) in the morning, now getting the error code Task_1 failed! Error=4(501 18 1072886856) since I upgraded. Would be nice to knnow if this is being fixed.

Also can anyone recommend a workaround, seem some recommendations re AVI.

And finally a nice to have, can the DVD to Xbox conversion be speeded up a little.

Thanks

Xavier
                        Last edited by xavieranalysis; 10-27-2009, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xavieranalysis View Post
                          Just upgraded my machine, could burn DVD>Mobile (xbox) in the morning, now getting the error code Task_1 failed! Error=4(501 18 1072886856) since I upgraded. Would be nice to knnow if this is being fixed.

Also can anyone recommend a workaround, seem some recommendations re AVI.

And finally a nice to have, can the DVD to Xbox conversion be speeded up a little.

Thanks

Xavier
                          6.1.2.0 is good to go... I tested and confirmed on my Win 7 x64 box...

DVDFab 6.1.2.0 Updated!

DVDFab "DVD to Mobile":

* Fix: Failed to encode WMV for Xbox 360 and Zune on Windows 7.

DVDFab "File to Mobile":

* Fix: Failed to encode WMV for Xbox 360 and Zune on Windows 7.

Comment

Working...
                          X