Streaming to PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP$ Container

Perhaps I did'nt explain very well --- The ripped MP4's have always worked well with my PS3 with excellent results - It's only when I tried to stream the MP4's to the DUNE and the WDTV that the stutter (jitters?) occurred. Either way, as I am ditching the PS3's in favour of the DUNE and WDTV box, I only convert to M2TS and MKV's now. Hope this clarifies things?

Comment

Originally posted by mattu138 View Post
      I ripped some MKV files and the WDTV box will not show them as an option to play???? Do you know why this could be? also I trid the M2T file as well as suggested (37gb!!!) and that one plays perfect on the WDTV box!...

Thanks again guys...I hope you have an idea I can try with the MKV issue on the WDTV Box
      That seems strange to me Mattu. I will attach some screen shots of how I rip to MKV in the hope they may help. The other thing that may help if you post your WD settings. I have set up many for friends and they (WD's) love MKV in my experience. We are talking WDTV Live i assume > I know there was an earlier version that was not HD but thinking about that now it was not network enabled so if you are streaming then I guess you have the WD live.
      The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is have you tried the MKV file from an attached USB drive?
      Attached Files

Comment

I will try the MKV Default option. I have not tried that one yet...I tried AVI ac3 and its working and it looks good. I will try the MKV to see if there is any picture difference Thanks sooo much for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by mattu138 View Post
          I will try the MKV Default option. I have not tried that one yet...I tried AVI ac3 and its working and it looks good. I will try the MKV to see if there is any picture difference Thanks sooo much for your help.
          Hi Mattu >I probably should have mentioned the MKV default option you see in the screen shot is actually MKV - audio copy. i have saved that as my default. Hope that doesn't confuse you mate.

Comment

Working...
          X