This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any luck with this?

Has anyone ever figured out a solution to ripping any of the Dexter seasons? I have the same exact issue. FPS starts out at about .40 and decreases to 00.00 and the time never moves from zero. I have had this issue with every disc from every season of Dexter. VERY frustrating.

Comment

This Dexter series seems to be a perennial problem for everyone!!!

I do not have the series but have encountered similar problems on music concert DVD's where the default audio track was MPEG & I had to choose either the AC3/5.1 or AC3/2 audio track.

What audio track are you selecting and what are available?

What exact profile/settings?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

English AC3/5.1 and AC3/2 are available as well as Spanish AC3/2. I tried all 3 and got the same results. I'm using the generic profile for DVD to Mobile. Below is a snapshot of my settings:

I use these same exact settings for all my DVD rips and never have issues with it. Idunno.

Comment

Frame resolution should be 720x??? or 704x??? for DVD. This also might be why the AppleTV is rejecting the file.

Comment

Changed the frame resolution to 720x404 and 704x395 as reccomended and yeilded the same results. Still not working. UGH!

Comment

Same Problem Here. Just picked up the 1st season, and cannot rip it.

I moved it to my HDD and it will play just fine with VLC, but the 'to mobile' option is just not working.

Same symptoms as others, starts at .4fps (usually encode at around 36fps) and decreases to 0.00

Comment

Working...
              X