No announcement yet.

Stuttering video after converting 3D 50 GB Bluray to 3D 25 GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never teste the bd 3d 25gb in stand alones players... bd 3D 25gb works in stand alone players?

Comment

Yes, but he can read only 2d movie, not 3d.

Comment

I have also problems with 3D on a BD 25GB. THe problems only appear when there is more than one stream. I just copy the main movie.

You can check the number of streams in the log file. The number of processed ssif-files ist also the number of streams. I made the following experiences (DBDFAB 8 and 9):

One stream: Everything is perfect.
        Two streams: Just a short stutter when the second stream begins. Moving a chapter forward crashes the playback. Watching the whole movie is ok.
        Three or more streams: Watching the movie makes no fun.

Only solution: Buying DL BD-R with 50GB and clone it. Burn it with ImageBurn.

Tested with Samsung BD5500 and Philips BDP2980
        There is a discussion in the german board about that issue.
        Last edited by Mr230268; 04-08-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

BD 50 is too expensive, I wont it on BD 25.
          I still wait.

Comment

Developers, any sugestion????

Comment

Originally posted by slobadaca View Post
              BD 50 is too expensive, I wont it on BD 25.
              I still wait.
              I think that the developers know this problem for a Long time. I gave up and a clone has the quality of the original. A DL is not so expensive. I get it for 3 Euro per disc.

Comment

In my country Verbatim BD50 is 10e.

Comment

Originally posted by slobadaca View Post
                  In my country Verbatim BD50 is 10e.
                  Verbatim is very expensive. Here in Germany you have to pay around 50 Euro for ten. There are some cheaper offers at Ebay, but I'm afraid that I get fakes.

I have very good experiences with MediaRange. The mediacode indicates that the are from Taiwan. There are a lot of brands but just a few manufacturers. Give cheaper ones a try.

Comment

Hi,
                    Originally posted by Mr230268 View Post
                    One stream: Everything is perfect.
                    Two streams: Just a short stutter when the second stream begins. Moving a chapter forward crashes the playback. Watching the whole movie is ok.
                    Three or more streams: Watching the movie makes no fun.
                    Only solution: Buying DL BD-R with 50GB and clone it. Burn it with ImageBurn.
                    there are 2 other solutions:

1. Use Media Player (HiMedia 900b) and copy the complete ISO to harddrive, all works fine, no stuttering

2. Fengtao must solve the problem! If there are more than one stream each for AVC and MVC, the program DVDFab must merge them, so that there will be only one stream for AVC and one stream for MVC

The same problem will be at Merida, Wreck it Ralph, Ice Age 4 ...
                    Grüße...
                    Puebi

Comment

I have very good experiences with MediaRange. The mediacode indicates that the are from Taiwan. There are a lot of brands but just a few manufacturers. Give cheaper ones a try.
                      I don't tried BD 50 till now... they don't stutter, if you make a 1:1 copy of a 3D BD with lots of streams?
                      Grüße...
                      Puebi

Comment

Yes, they don't stutter. But do not copy! Clone it! And burn it with Imageburn.

Comment

Yes, they don't stutter. But do not copy! Clone it! And burn it with Imageburn.
                          1. ISO and
                          2. ImageBurn
                          Grüße...
                          Puebi

Comment

I would like to know if the Fab team is working on a solution to this problem as it effects everyone.

Moderators-Could you move this topic over to 3d copy seems it belongs their not here thanks.Their is a work around contained here that can be used in making a 50 gig disk until the problem gets solved and should be in the correct topic to do the most good.
                            Last edited by glenns; 04-25-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X