No Audio when Ripping in DVDFab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9 audio DVD

Are we all saying that there is no fix presently then. (Apart for Apple rip solution - (Which will not play on my conventional Bluray player). I can not backup (using AVI / MKV ripper facilities ) on any DVD presently under Version 9.0.2.0 ??

Comment

Jumpandy what is your playback device and what does the documentation say it will play?
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

DVDFab 9 audio DVD

Its a Panasonic DMP- BD35. It play most most formats but does not support mp4. It could it be a codec problem particular to my PC -I just tried to use the mp4.h264.ac format and it froze like the AVI and MKV's - all was fine until the update

Comment

can this be changed.

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          I think it suffers the same issue as some other profiles, aac "main" when aac "LC' is required.
          I recently started a thred on sound issues only to find out that AAC "LC" is what version 9.0.2.0 use to use under mkv.h264.aac and now its using AAC "Main". Now my movies wont have sound when playing on WDTV. Any way to change and use "LC"???

Comment

My AIOS media player will play the "MAIN" profile aac audio without a problem and I would think the WDTV would too. If not the mp4.h264.aac profile does use the "LC" aac profile.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X