Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subtitle programs (Howl's Moving Castle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chetwood View Post
    Rip the Bluray to HDD with all streams but no compression. Use title start/end settings to find a short chapter of a view minutes length and upload this clip to mediafire or something so people can take a look at it.
    well i have found the shortest chapter but i don't got a place where i can upload 4gb only to make like a open torrent to share here on the site, i dunno if i can do that.

Comment

hmm and it looks like making a cut, don't bring the subtitles on, so cutting ain't an option...

Comment

After ripping the main movie (including all streams) to HDD, you could open the largest m2ts in TSMuxerGUI and cut a clip of 2 mins or so which would be small enough to upload.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
        MultiShrink
        : DVD Shrink batch processing
        Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

After ripping the main movie (including all streams) to HDD, you could open the largest m2ts in TSMuxerGUI and cut a clip of 2 mins or so which would be small enough to upload.
          u can see screens of TSMuxerGUI here bcs subs ain't present:

Blu-ray Converter Ultimate:

Comment

Hi puma99dk|
            Why don't you go on the other software's site that you are using and ask them why there are no subtitles.
            This is the DVD Fab forum and we will only discuss using DVD Fab products.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You mean like he did in his original post?

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
              MultiShrink
              : DVD Shrink batch processing
              Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

You mean like he did in his original post?
                He was told several times to disable the other software.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                  Hi puma99dk|
                  Why don't you go on the other software's site that you are using and ask them why there are no subtitles.
                  This is the DVD Fab forum and we will only discuss using DVD Fab products.
                  CBR929
                  CBR929 i just needed to show Chetwood didn't feel like he read my thread properly that's why i posted the other pics that, sry for a fending dvdfab products, i am just here to try finding a solution and i update to version 9.0.2.6

Comment

Working...
                  X