Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subtitle programs (Howl's Moving Castle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitle programs (Howl's Moving Castle)

When load Howl's Moving Castle (Orignal retail blu-ray from DK) into DVDfab under Copy or Ripper it can't display any subtitles, but if i play it in Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 5 it displays subs no problem at all.

i have tried ripping it with DVDfab, AnyDVD or just take it directly from the blu-ray in my bd drive and DVDfab just look like this:

so what's wrong here? ino the subs ain't hardcoded bcs than how can i be able to change subs playing the moving? ^^;

so anyone got a clue about what the problem is?
    Attached Files

so i guess no one got a clue about what's wrong here?

Comment

Disable the other software. Try selecting only a single sub stream instead of all of them. If you are trying to copy into a DVD or Blu-ray folder, you should not be using the Ripper module (use Copy instead).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

puma
        Please try v9.0.1.2, it had some several fixes related to subtitles, not sure if it may effect what you are seeing.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i wanna make a mkv copy of this blu-ray that's why i use ripper ^^;

hmm version 9.0.1.2 does the same thing
          Attached Files

Comment

hmm version 9.0.1.5 still haven't fixed the problem

Attached Files

Comment

now i ripped the blu-ray with DVDFab 9.0.1.6 but i still don't see any subs, so is there ain't log or something i can give u ppl here so we can detect the problem?

Attached Files

Comment

just updated to version 9.0.1.8 but still there ain't any subs for Howl's Moving Castle, i have tired ripping with DVDfab it self

signals is there anything i can provide so the developers can fix this like log or anything?
                Attached Files

Comment

so far no change subs still don't show up for "Howl's Moving Castle"

so a little advice on what i can do to help so this issue can be fixed would be nice. it's original ripped blu-ray available Europe/Denmark...
                  Attached Files

Comment

well version 9.0.2.2 don't see the subs, and so don't AnyDVD HD, tsMuxerGUI, BDINFO and Staxrip so i dunno what's wrong with this blu-ray

Attached Files

Comment

On-the-fly decrypters to not work well with DVDFab and are not necessary, please disable it and try again. This is why DVDFab gives you a warning when it senses one running.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                        On-the-fly decrypters to not work well with DVDFab and are not necessary, please disable it and try again. This is why DVDFab gives you a warning when it senses one running.
                        now i have been in Settings and Disabled "Check for on-the-fly decrypter automatically"

even re-copied the movie in and it still does it no change or anything

i updated the internal log if that can be used for anything i dunno
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by puma99dk| View Post
                          now i have been in Settings and Disabled "Check for on-the-fly decrypter automatically"
                          Hi puma99dk|
                          This is not what my friend was telling you to do.
                          You need to Disable your other on the fly decrypter that is running.
                          CBR929
                          Last edited by CBR929; 02-07-2013, 11:23 AM.
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                            Hi puma99dk|
                            This is not what my friend was telling you to do.
                            You need to Disable you other on the fly decrypter that is running.
                            CBR929
                            even let DVDfab read the disc doesn't the subtitle load with name just empty

Comment

Rip the Bluray to HDD with all streams but no compression. Use title start/end settings to find a short chapter of a view minutes length and upload this clip to mediafire or something so people can take a look at it.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
                              MultiShrink
                              : DVD Shrink batch processing
                              Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Working...
                              X