No announcement yet.

HELP PLEASE HD Master Audio Issues!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 gig Iso's are a exact bit by bit copy of the original minus the copy protection it is not compressed and will fill your media's hard drive up fast because it's uncompressed but that's the best picture your ever going to get.Then theirs a 25 gig full copy 3d that reduces to a 25 gig in full 3d meaning 1080p in each eye but compressed to 25 gigs a outstanding 3d picture with 3d hd audio and hard to tell the difference from the original and can be outputted to your media players hard drive as a 25 gig iso or if your media player does 3d from folders it can also be be outputted to your media players hard drive as a 3d folder in full 3d you must use the Fab burner to keep the folder in 3d.

Then there's the side by side formats compressed into different containers i use m2ts and others use Mkv you have to make the choice here to what looks good on your equipment these are compressed formats not full 3d meaning not 1080p in each eye but they look very good and the 3d effects look the same to me and they save a lot of space on your hard drive so you can fit many more movies on it.

Me i like to save blockbusters in full 3d reduced to 25 gig iso's for the best movie's then for the rest i make side by side compressed 3d's using m2ts that let's you control the compression rate and play on blu ray players,my computer and my media player all in 3d.Fab gives you a lot to choice from so see what works best for you.

Comment

Working...
    X