Version 9.0.2.2 don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, all

Please redownload 9022, fixed the issue.

Very sorry for this!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

fixed but wrong file size shown in estimate

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi, all

Please redownload 9022, fixed the issue.

Very sorry for this!

Wilson
      kinda fixed it... a new error has arisen. When changing the settings in the advanced tab... the estimated file size is wayyyyy off. It says that a 2 hour movie using only 1840 kbps with mkv.h264.aac will be 42GBs!! Yeah right!! The last version 9.0.2.0 would rip blu rays with over 20000kbps and only give me a file size of 18Gbs or so... something is either way wrong with the math internally or something is wrong with the woftware that its actually wasting that much space... I'm currently ripping a movie and will let you know what file size it actually is versus what the program said it would be. Stay tuned.

Comment

Hi Wilson.Wang. I Had the same problem as others but I didn't post before.

I downloaded from your link, and everything looks to be working fine now, thanks.
        Give Peace a Chance. (John Lennon)

Comment

update

Originally posted by ddelrio08 View Post
          kinda fixed it... a new error has arisen. When changing the settings in the advanced tab... the estimated file size is wayyyyy off. It says that a 2 hour movie using only 1840 kbps with mkv.h264.aac will be 42GBs!! Yeah right!! The last version 9.0.2.0 would rip blu rays with over 20000kbps and only give me a file size of 18Gbs or so... something is either way wrong with the math internally or something is wrong with the woftware that its actually wasting that much space... I'm currently ripping a movie and will let you know what file size it actually is versus what the program said it would be. Stay tuned.
          Ok. so heres the update. I finished ripping ripping the Blu-Ray title savages last night in the mkv.h264.aac format. The advanced settings tab originally said that the output size at max bitrate / max bit/pixel rate would be roughly 58Gb... however after having successfully ripped the title using version 9.0.2.2 that resulting .mkv file was only 17.2Gb which is very acceptable for said resolution and bitrate quality. So I guess that somewhere along the line when they fixed version 9.0.2.2 to finally ripp movies succesfully.... they may have messed up the math that solves for output size.

I never use output size... but for people that do.... guess that sucks. lol

Comment

Working...
          X