Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Version 9.0.2.2 don't work

Hello,

I installed the new 9.0.2.2 and want to rip a Blu Ray... clicked start and nothing happens. Program closed, new start and the same. I installed the "older" 9.0.2.0 and all works fine.

My system is WinXP Professionell.
    Grüße...
    Puebi

9.0.2.2 doesn't work with me either

I get the same problem... the ripper on 9.0.2.2 doesn't want to start. its just stays stuck after I click start. I tried reinstalling the program and unstalling it several times but nothing works! problem is I don't have my old 9.0.2.0 install file!!!! someone please help asap. I rip movies daily!!

Comment

doesn't work

9.0.2.2... not sure what happened. but I upgraded to the new 9.0.2.2 and now the ripper doesn't work. I'm in the middle of ripping over 200 movies, I rip Blurays everyday... not working is not an option. when I click start, nothing happens. it just stays stuck on 0.00% I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...NOTHING WORKS and I lost the old 9.0.2.0 install file! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Comment

Same here, 9.0.2.2. reads the dvd, finds the title, but when I press start dvd drive kicks in for a few seconds and everything goes quiet. DVDFab would stay on with 0.00% progress till I press the CANCEL button.

Comment

Someone please post the DVDFab internal log file for v9022 Ripper.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

internal log file...

keep in mind that DVDFAb does not give an error... its just stays stuck until we cancel the process and completely close out the program....
            here is the log file you requested.
            Attached Files

Comment

I can confirm the behavior, attached log from last attempt:
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

somethings changed since the beta i used yesterday as that worked fine

luckily have kept 8.2.2.6 installed :P

Comment

Same thing with me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I just rolled back to 9.0.2.0 until the issue is resolved.

Comment

Same here! Ran Revo uninsaller and CCleaner amd d/l new install, FAB open up, lets you set evrything, but when you push start, it just sets there and does nothing! "Cold Stone Dead In The Water"

Went back to V92020, all is alright now!

Comment

Same problem with 9022...press start and....NOTHING!!!!! LOL

I did NOT go back to 9020 but the Beta 9018. I have people in my family who have hearing problems and as a consequence I always include the subtitles when I do a rip. Version 9020 creates both the .idx and the .sub files fine...BUT THEY ARE ZERO BYTE FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...NOT much use to me. To be sure it wasn't an issue with that particular Blu Ray, which was Stargate with Kurt Russel, I tried it on several other Blu Ray disks...ALL with the same result...ZERO BYTE sub and idx files. So...I went back to 9018 as it is more reliable in this regard. As for 8226...it creates the files but they are literally all over the screen, top bottom and when it's a two line sub the bottom line is OFF the screen...

I'm having problems with some other software and hardware companies whose firmware is nothing less than a BAD joke...does ANYONE actually TEST this stuff before they toss it out the door?

Comment

I have the same issue as you guys. Rolled back to 9.0.2.0 and everything is fine.

DVDFab 9.0.2.0:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by DeLorean; 01-18-2013, 11:09 PM. Reason: Logs attached

Comment

fix coming soon??

I'm assuming by now that the developers have started to get a handle on this and are actively looking at code to correct the issue... any input from admin or moderator would be much appreciated.

Comment

You know as much as I do my friend, but rest assured the developers will be on this very quickly.
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X