Audio out of sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senor Bag View Post
    I tried that method. After making the copy to the HDD, I then selected one of the m2ts files and dropped it into the ripper for mkv.

DVDFab then automatically switches to converter. However, since I have not purchased the converter, DVDFab puts a watermark on the resulting file, although the audio is in sync.

For me, that solution didn't work.
    why are you using converter?
    Open ripper and browse for source select file

I think ripper may also produce water mark i may be wrong tho been a wile since i had trial

Hope it helps
    Last edited by Jonatan; 05-28-2013, 09:19 PM.
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

And select the folder, not the individual files.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ooops thanks greg

Ooops
        thanks greg

Comment

Originally posted by Jonatan View Post
          why are you using converter?
          Open ripper and browse for source select file

I think ripper may also produce water mark i may be wrong tho been a wile since i had trial

Hope it helps
          I am not selecting the converter. When I open the ripper and then select an m2ts file from the HDD (a file that has been previously copied by DVDFab), then DVDFab automatically switches to the converter on its own.
          Last edited by Senor Bag; 05-29-2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            And select the folder, not the individual files.
            When I select a folder from the HDD (a folder that has been previously copied from a disc by DVDFab), DVDFab responds:

WARNING
            The "C: The Searchers" seems to be a Blu-ray folder. Do you want to open it?"

When I click on the radio button to open the folder, DVDFab responds:

Failed to open.

If I repeat this procedure, it will drill down through the folders and then will show a blank screen when it gets to the files.
            Last edited by Senor Bag; 05-29-2013, 12:33 AM. Reason: More Information

Comment

OK, it sounds like you are now on the right track but use the CURRENT version of Fab to create a NEW folder structure and try to process that with the RIPPER module.

If it does not open correctly, there is something dramatically wrong.

Let us know how you get on.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Did you copy main movie or full disc?
                Last edited by Jonatan; 05-29-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                  OK, it sounds like you are now on the right track but use the CURRENT version of Fab to create a NEW folder structure and try to process that with the RIPPER module.

If it does not open correctly, there is something dramatically wrong.

Let us know how you get on.
                  Ok, it worked that time! I found that I have to close DVDFab for each separate operation. Fab seems to remember the last action it performs and repeats that action again even if I switch to another module. I'll have to check the settings to see if I have something set wrong.

As long as I close down Fab after each task, it works fine. Thanks for the help!

The ripped file is still out of sync. The copied files are all in sync, but certain files when ripped are out of sync. The out of sync ripped files only get to 80% on the progress bar. But that is another issue that I'm dealing with in another thread.

Also, I've been using the current version (9.0.4.2) for all these tests.
                  Last edited by Senor Bag; 05-29-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Did you copy main movie or full disc?
                    I did both. As I explained to GregiBoy in the above post, I got it to work this time around. It seems that I need to close Fab down between each and every operation I perform. Thank you for help!

Comment

E
                      Suit your self
                      btw i didnt figure this out in one day took many hours/days to get a hang of it

Personally i wold stay away from cuda imo causes more problems than its worth stick to software or quick sync

I gave you a solution now thats on you

I wold say its a official forum dvdfa staff,mods, and users are on this site to give tech support the mods and users are donating their time not paid only dvdfab staff

You say you dont have time but what i stated in previous post may be good idea andfor my advice me and quite a few others copy main movie to hdd first then rip thats how i got taught how to do it and all my movies are in sync

Dvdfab is the best i have found

Maybe time to upgrade cpu

Hope it helps
                      Thank you for your reply Johnatan

when I mention Lack of time, it is because it is not about just one BD, I aim to ripp all my BD collection, and go figure how long it will take for each BD to copy to disk and then ripp (without Cuda). But actually, at least to try to identify the root cause of this out of sync issue, I will do the job on one BD and post the log. If your proposition works fine, it will not be a solution, but we will at least have a workaround and it can be enough until à final solution to the problem is found. But we are talking about workaround here. ignoring part of the normal features of the soft such as Cuda and direct ripp from BD disk to make it work, is not realy a solution. 'cause what next, if ripping without cuda and from file doesn't work, would the next tip be something like "try this other xxx software" ?
                      My PC is neither the latest trend nor the oldest. It's a 3 old Asus ROG pc, but of course, with a newer PC it may be faster

according to the last post from "Sensor Bag", the ripp from copy, is still showing the sync issue. But as I said, I am going to give it a chance with my BD too. By the way, and sorry because this question is a real noob's question: How do I copy the movie from BD to HD? which files or directory structure shall I copy, and, if I dont have dvdfab running and disabling BD protection, can I copy the BD on Hd?

@Glenns: thank you for the contact URL. Once a workaround is found, I will submit a request there to see if a solution is possible or not.

Comment

You can always copy the disc with the newest! version and try older stable version to rip
                        Cbr moderator has old versions shoot him pm so he can set you up
                        I still using second to last update for v.8

Comment

All Blu Ray titles have audio issues after copy or rip

I'm on the latest version for OS X (9.0.6.3). I've tried many Blu-ray discs and all have the same audio issues many have reported here. Since October 1, I have been in contact with support, although I hesitate to use that term. My experience has been with a person named Ellen Song, who has suggested the usual list of basic steps (disable GPU codecs, copy to hard drive first, try it with VLC, stand on one leg while wearing a blue sock on one foot and red on the other, etc). I have a Mac Pro with 8 cores and 8GB or RAM. I'm 100% convinced that the problem is with the software at this point. The frustrating part is that Ellen doesn't really seem to be able to troubleshoot the problem from a technical standpoint. She is just relaying information and attempting to pacify the customer. I bought the lifetime license for all products and feel I have a very significant problem with the software that renders a large portion of it unusable. I would caution anyone considering the OS X version of the software to make sure this issue is addressed before you spend money on it.

I asked Ellen for an equivalent license on the PC side as I thought this would be a fair workaround, and the best she could offer was a 30% discount. I have been seriously disappointed in the amount of time and lack of any real technical support provided by DVDfab.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions? I'm turning to my peers as requests to the manufacture have gotten me nothing but 2 months of lost time.

Comment

Same issue here

I am having the same issue going from Ripper to MP4. Version 8 and 9. Has anyone else had this problem or found a solution?

Comment

Same issue. Last Beta 9.1.0.2 was just fine. Noticed it when ripping "Dexter Season 8 Disk 2 and Disk 3" I ran out of time and ripped Disk 1 under 9.1.0.2 a few days ago and it was fine.

Upgraded to 9.1.0.5 and ripped disk 2 and the audio was at least 1 second out of sync. Uninstalled and reinstalled 9.1.02 and all is well again.

Comment

Working...
                              X