DVD Fab 9 crashes using DVD Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
    Yep, when I select forced subtitles only it bales out almost at once and wants to phone home:
    I'm not happy with this error but I'm glad that others can confirm what I have been reporting to the developers for months.

Comment

Originally posted by shiffrin View Post
      I'm not happy with this error but I'm glad that others can confirm what I have been reporting to the developers for months.
      I see the developers released 9.0.4.6 Beta today and the list of changes say that the bug with the display only forced subtitles problems has been fixed.

I am happy to say that I agree. I've only done limited testing, but the bug seems to have gone away.

Comment

Also receiving the following message when trying to rip a disc on either 9.0.4.5 or .4.6

Work 1 failed, Error = graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph(0) - pinName:video frame

If I reboot the computer & use normal compression it works fine, but if I set it to small, then it gives the following error. Also if I put it back to Normal, then it still gives the same error.

No problems with Version 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mayorville View Post
          Also receiving the following message when trying to rip a disc on either 9.0.4.5 or .4.6

Work 1 failed, Error = graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph(0) - pinName:video frame

If I reboot the computer & use normal compression it works fine, but if I set it to small, then it gives the following error. Also if I put it back to Normal, then it still gives the same error.

No problems with Version 8
          Please pen Fab click the ? top right > click open log folder and copy and past your internal log.

Thank you very much.
          User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
          For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
          For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
          For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
          X