Mockingjay Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Mockingjay Part 1

First time posting. I saw there should have been an update on 3/7 to correct an issue with ripping the BluRay copy of Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1. I even downloaded the Beta DVD fab. Same issue.

The problem is, I try to rip the video, and the progress gets stuck at 1%. The frames per second counter drops down below 30/fps.

This is the first issue we have had with DVD FAB. Any suggestions?

hi dfwsbr
    Sorry you had a problem with this. To help you, we will need a look at the DVDFab internal log session from this Ripper task. The instructions for this are linked in my sig. Which version of the Blu-ray do you have (i.e. does it have any bonus features, ATMOS 7.1 or 5.1 main audio, and where purchased)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

well...

It appears there are an excessive number of available tracks on this disc. The drive was going nuts when the first selection was made available to me.

Previous occasions, I just clicked on, to rip the disc. However what ever was happening before I went to burn, was clearly conflicting with my end result.

A little patience (about 20 minutes) to let the blu ray disc spin down, was finally enough to get DVDFAB to complete its thing

I will attempt to provide log files, as requested, shortly. Thank you -

Adam

Comment

I seem to be having a similar problem. except when mine spins down it says operation failed.
        Attached Files

Comment

memphis123
          Your problem is different, please start a new thread for it and be sure to attach your log to the new post. Your problem seems to be the audio conversion.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X