No announcement yet.

Mockyjay Part 1 Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall a similar sounding "graph control" error a while back causing a similar error message. In those situations, if you clicked on "Advanced" and looked at the selected video resolution, one of the numbers was an odd number, for example "720x401". Changing the selected video resolution to one where both numbers were even numbers, for example "720x404" resulted in success. If none of the default choices for the video resolution consists of 2 even numbers you could select "custom" and slightly modify a number so you have a pair of even numbers. If I remember correctly, the number on the right of the pair was always the number that was odd in the ones I observed myself.

- Jerry

Originally posted by WebMaximus View Post
    I have problems with this title as well and I'm running version 9.1.9.5

These are the errors I see in the internal log file

15m 27.19s: error: filter name(bd_demux), type(1), id(27), get std_exception(bad allocation)

15m 27.27s: error: Work 1 failed, Error = control graph control_filter_error error: filter name(bd_demux), type(1), id(27), get std_exception(bad allocation)

Comment

Still Not Working

Thanks for the advice but that isn't the issue. The resolution is standard. I tried changing it just for "fun"; no go, it went to 1% complete and just sat there.

I normally use 1-path encoding; I tried 2-path, no difference. If anything it bombed sooner.

I've tried a copy vs. a rip. It ran but the copy is not playable.

The Blu-ray disk is fine, it plays on a blu-ray player and with DVDFab media Player 2.

Something is definitely different about this disk. Support, please look into it further and see my previous post of the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by dahabes View Post
        Thanks for the advice but that isn't the issue. The resolution is standard. I tried changing it just for "fun"; no go, it went to 1% complete and just sat there.

I normally use 1-path encoding; I tried 2-path, no difference. If anything it bombed sooner.

I've tried a copy vs. a rip. It ran but the copy is not playable.

The Blu-ray disk is fine, it plays on a blu-ray player and with DVDFab media Player 2.

Something is definitely different about this disk. Support, please look into it further and see my previous post of the logs.
        have you tried exchanging the disc ?? just because
        it plays fine doesn't mean that it'll rip fine.
        ripping and playing are 2 different things.
        you may have a bad/defective disc.

Comment

Different Disk, same result

I got another disk, it made no difference. Still bombed at 5 percent. Didn't think it would matter, I've never had a playable disk I could not rip. I haven't uploaded the logs because the result is the same.

Comment

No good...

I turned off hardware acceleration, it started working on the first file in the stream and just sat there and did nothing. I cancelled after 30+ minutes. Logs attached (dated 5/14).
            Attached Files

Comment

I was able to rip this film but then something strange happened at approximately 15 minutes into the film it threw up a warning saying this was a pirated disc then it stated can’t play it back I just fat forwarded the movie it then played by stuttering every 10 minutes then the strangest thing happened the credits rolled half way through the film then after the credits ended the film played on FFS anyway you get my drift couldn't watch this film and the blank discs cost a fortune so just going to buy this film and not rip it as DVD FAB cant rip this movie. Just dont rip it purchase it one film wont hurt will it. It sounds amazing with dolby atmos too

Comment

SNURBY1, if you don't own the disc don't discuss copying it here. Suggest you read the forum rules before posting again.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

glad to see im not the only one having the problem. I still cant get it to work, but based on the consistent updates I would say they are trying to fix this problem and others. Thanks guys for the hard work.

Comment

Hi there, could you please send me a purchase link? Thanks in advance.
                    User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Update

I've tried one more thing with the associated results.

1. I used a different program to get rid of the copy protection and create an ISO file.
                      2. This ISO file is a bit smaller than the DVDFAB created ISO file. You would expect them to be the same.
                      3. This ISO file played back as the previous DVDFAB copy and ISO - credits in the middle of the movie and order of play completely out of whack.
                      4. When I tried ripping this ISO with DVDFAB, it ran to completion and did not fail! However, the order of play was the same, credits in the middle and order of play out of sequence.

Two Conclusions> A) The DVDFAB copy to ISO function may be a concern. B) there is definitely something about the disk that is a problem since it wouldn't copy correctly with a second software product.

I have copied the DVDFAB ISO copy of the disk to the ftp site in directory tester-dahabes.

Comment

I've tried one more thing with the associated results.

1. I used a different program to get rid of the copy protection and create an ISO file.
                        2. This ISO file is a bit smaller than the DVDFAB created ISO file. You would expect them to be the same.
                        3. This ISO file played back as the previous DVDFAB copy and ISO - credits in the middle of the movie and order of play completely out of whack.
                        4. When I tried ripping this ISO with DVDFAB, it ran to completion and did not fail! However, the order of play was the same, credits in the middle and order of play out of sequence.

Two Conclusions> A) The DVDFAB copy to ISO function may be a concern. B) there is definitely something about the disk that is a problem since it wouldn't copy correctly with a second software product.

I have copied the DVDFAB ISO copy of the disk to the ftp site in directory tester-dahabes.
                        Hi,

I tried the uploaded ISO file and converted to mkv successfully.

The currect main title is 697.

btw, would you please update your Intel HD crad driver and try again?

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

My HD drivers are up to date...

Did you actually try to play the mkv? I created an mkv with a different ISO created with a different product (competitor) and while it ripped the movie, it was out-of-sequence.

What version of DVDFab did you create the mkv with?

Comment

Did you actually try to play the mkv? I created an mkv with a different ISO created with a different product (competitor) and while it ripped the movie, it was out-of-sequence.

What version of DVDFab did you create the mkv with?

Hi,

I used DVDFab 9201. Please select title 697 manually, it's in the other title. DVDFab select wrong title when opening the created ISO file.

Wilson
                            Please post your logs the default location is:
                            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

It finally worked....

I upgraded to 9201. 9200 did not work. The movie appears to be in order now, credits at the end. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X