Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Missing Titles

I am ripping the disc: The Original Christmas Classics Disc 1

And I noticed one of the titles is missing. It is the fourth movie on the disc.

21 – Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
    22 – Cricket on the Hearth
    23 – Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol

24 – The Little Drummer Boy

Title number 24 is the one that is missing from the Ripper. It does show up in the meta info editor and on the Copy section.

Any suggestions?

Here is the log file, let me know if anything else is needed.
    Attached Files

you try disabling all gpu codecs and switching everything to software ??
    retry the original store bought disc again.

Comment

looks like you had trouble connecting to the server if you updated fab by using the updater in the program discard it and download a fresh version of the latest Fab from Fabs front page and make sure Fab is allowed by your security program that it doesn't block Fab from the internet.Also run Fab as administrator.
      Last edited by 3dman; 09-21-2016, 02:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Also check your license make sure it didn't expire.

Comment

Did you check in other titles?

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Did you check in other titles?

Wilson
            Yes, I did check in the other titles area. It didn't show up there either. I have reinstalled DVD Fab from the install package, not the update. I also tried running it as administrator. No change.

Those are the things I normally try first before even posting a message.

Comment

Try it in version 8qt of fab it's on the front page and can be on the same hard drive it installs to a different folder.Is your license up to date,security program not blocking Fab access to the internet and connection to the net ok? and do a restart computer.

Comment

Title 22 seems to be in standard def. and the rest in hi def uncheckmark title 22 convert it with standard def. profile and see the results.
                Last edited by 3dman; 09-21-2016, 11:17 PM. Reason: Changed titl 23 to 22 typo sorry

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                  Try it in version 8qt of fab it's on the front page and can be on the same hard drive it installs to a different folder.Is your license up to date,security program not blocking Fab access to the internet and connection to the net ok? and do a restart computer.
                  I haven't tried version 8qt, I ended up using the popular beta program that only saves in MKV format.

My Fab license is up-to-date "All-In-One Lifetime Subscription"

Norton Internet Security isn't blocking it and Internet connection seems fine.

My main reason for reporting this was I noticed the anomaly, and I thought they ought to know about it. I really do appreciate your help though. Next chance I get I'll try and take some screenshots so they'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Here are the screenshots if it helps show what I'm saying:

Notice Again, Title Number 24 is in both DVD Fab Copy and DVD Fab Meta Collection
                    but it isn't in DVD Fab Ripper (The first three theatrical titles listed belong to titles 21, 22 and 23)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Darkore; 09-22-2016, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Where it says disk type in ripper change it from movie disk to episode disk and see if it makes a difference.I don't even get that choice in ripper using a 3d disk with 4-5 shorts of the 3 stooges wonder why maybe you need the store brought disk not a iso for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
                        Where it says disk type in ripper change it from movie disk to episode disk and see if it makes a difference.I don't even get that choice in ripper using a 3d disk with 4-5 shorts of the 3 stooges wonder why maybe you need the store brought disk not a iso for it to work.
                        I was under the impression that changing the disk type only affects meta-collection, not the titles that show up in ripper.

I have a video library of over 3000 DVDs, I only have store-bought discs.

Comment

Hi,

From your screenshot in Copy, not have audio in title 24, and Ripper will not display the title which not have audio.

Please confirm that title 24 has audio or not in the orignal disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
                          Please post your logs the default location is:
                          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                            Hi,

From your screenshot in Copy, not have audio in title 24, and Ripper will not display the title which not have audio.

Please confirm that title 24 has audio or not in the orignal disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
                            I loaded the original disc again. When I played it from PowerDVD 16 it reports.

PowerDVD 16 Reports:
                            Time: 00:00:32 / 00:25:14
                            Title: 1/4
                            Chapter: 1/2
                            Video: MPEG-4 AVC
                            Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0 1677Kbps
                            Output: LPCM 48KHz/16bits 2 Channels

When playing The Little Drummer Boy (Title 24)

if I play it inside DVDFab the preview window from the copy section plays it with audio. And when I play it from the preview window within the meta-info editor I also get audio there.

Comment

Try this tip in post #2 - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...082#post187082

Comment

Working...
                              X