No announcement yet.

Missing Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be something wrong in DVDFab if have audio in the orignal disc.

We need some files of the disc to help us to check it.

Please copy out all the files in the disc but except /BDMV/STREAM/.m2ts files, then zip them and attach here.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I hope I did this right. Here you go, the files requested.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.

Got the files and the DEV will have a check.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This is something I just noticed about this disc too, when I try to play it with Fab Media Player, it only shows this disc as having one playable movie on it.

There are 4+ playable titles on it.

This is using Fab Media Player version 3.0.0.1
          Last edited by Darkore; 09-27-2016, 10:59 PM.

Comment

The problem of missing titles is stil present in DVDFab v12.0.4.3.

I have made two ISO copies of the same original BD disc but get the same problem on both; a number of titles are missing. The BD in question is X-File season 2 disc 7. Each X-Files disc has multiple copies of each episode. Usually four or five copies, but with different combinations of subtitle language. The missing titles are all copies of the same episode, no. 23 (titles 500, 800, 801, 850,851.) Yet titles relating to episodes 24 and 25 are present (i.e. 501, 802, 803, 852, 853, and 502, 804, 805, 854, 855.) If I view the original BD in ripping episode 23 titles are present (500, 800 etc.) Very odd.
            Was this problem ever fixed, and has since been broken, or just not fixed at all?

I have about five other problems open with DVDFab now, awaiting fixes.

Comment

Are you using Clone mode to make these or just choosing ISO output in the Copy modes? Try Clone.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X