Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try slowing down to 4x speed.

Comment

jetman4616:On this movie I noticed the source size is much larger than even a 2 layer dvd disk so staff will need to take a look here
      9m 40.29s: SourceSize: 11754 MB
      9m 40.29s: OutputSize: 4300 MB
      although you say it worked and played till the end only that it froze up.Is the disk clean and free of fingerprints and scratches check it clean it and try again to play it in both tv/dvd players and software player.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dman7 View Post
        jetman4616:On this movie I noticed the source size is much larger than even a 2 layer dvd disk so staff will need to take a look here
        although you say it worked and played till the end only that it froze up.Is the disk clean and free of fingerprints and scratches check it clean it and try again to play it in both tv/dvd players and software player.
        3dman7, After I ripped on desktop #1, I moved it to try TV dvd player. It accepted the disk to read, and then it stopped, it never opened. When it stopped I thought it froze, however, it started to open and play only after I pressed the play button on the TV/DVD remote. I let it play in a times 1 fast fwd mode, and it ran to the end. After several years of this, I am extremely cautious about clean disks and no scratches. I did wash the disk with soap and water, dried it completely, and tried a playback again, with the same results quoted above.

Comment

3dman7, After I ripped on desktop #1, I moved it to try TV dvd player. It accepted the disk to read, and then it stopped, it never opened. When it stopped I thought it froze, however, it started to open and play only after I pressed the play button on the TV/DVD remote. I let it play in a times 1 fast fwd mode, and it ran to the end. After several years of this, I am extremely cautious about clean disks and no scratches, but, I did wash the disk with soap and water, dried it completely, and tried a playback again, with the same results quoted above.

Comment

Please take that same disk and try it on your other tv/dvd player and also play it on the computer with a software player are the results different?

Comment

Please take that same disk and try it on your other tv/dvd player and also play it on the computer with a software player are the results different?
              3dman7, ok, the questionable disk as stated early, was accepted on my TV, and it never opened. I pressed the play button on the TV/DVD remote, which started the playback from what I thought was a frozen screen. I let it playback to the end. My #2 TV DVD player is not working correctly, and shows a "no disk" error on any disk I insert, so now I know not to use it.

The questionable disk was moved to my #1desktop pc, and it did in fact start and played back correctly to the end. It also played back correctly on my #2 desktop pc. I would venture to say you solved the problem. I think I will keep my fingers crossed until after the next new movie is processed. I sincerely appreciate your time and patience. Many thanks to the Forum........Jetman

Comment

Your welcome.On the tv/dvd player that froze up take a cleaning disk to it or compressed air it may be dirt on the laser lens.

Comment

@ jetman4615
                  Are the Verbatim disc's you're using the "life series"? Pulled from your log I 21:48:18 Destination Media Type: DVD-R (Disc ID: CMC MAG. AM3) these are not the Verbatim disc's you should be using, the best quality Verbatims will have the AZO Dye printed on the label see pic
                  Stay away from the data plus and life series verbatims
                  CBR929
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by CBR929; 11-05-2016, 08:05 PM.
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X